• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How to enable IOT Cloud in a developer org. or in a sandbox?
Can someone please suggest the next steps here or share more details here?
Thanks in advance.
We have an active community with a visualforce page with the following code:

<apex:page >
<flow:interview name="New_User_Flow"/>
</apex:page>

When you navigate to this page within the community: https://XXX.force.com/New_User_Flow it shows error:

https://XXX.force.com is down for maintenance Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be back shortly. Please email us if you need to get in touch.

This visualforce page has been added under "Public Access Settings" for the community profile (Community > Admin > Pages > Go to Force.com).

How can we make this page accessible? It should display a flow as per visualforce page.

Using this code I can get a list of my objects

Map<String, Schema.SObjectType> gd = Schema.getGlobalDescribe();

I can look through that list and get the Schema.SObjectType

Now I want to display the fields within that SObjectType in a manner similar to

Map<String, Schema.SObjectField> M = Schema.SObjectType.Account.fields.getMap();

The problem is in that last example Account is static, where I need to use a variable to designate the proper SObject Type since I will be looping through them.

I want to create an interface for merging two custom object records. In order to do this, I want two columns with the values from each field (one field per row, including any possible custom fields), wherein the user can select the surviving value from one or the other records.

The problem is that I want to only display fields that are accessible (field describe "isAccessible") and that are updatable (field describe "isUpdatable").

I could describe the object and then walk the fields doing a describe on each field, but I would quickly hit the limit on number of describe calls per Apex script (10).

Is there another way?

• February 19, 2009