• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey there,

I'm new to Flows. I want to build a Flow (using the Flow Designer) that creates Revenue Records (custom object) for each Opportunity Line Item
Schedule. I noticed that I'm able to query Opportunity Line Item Schedules via Fast Lookup.

Sample setup:

The Opportunity contains three Opportunity Products (Product 1, Product 2, Product 3) with Revenue Scheduling enabled. The Schedules for each are:

01.01.2018 - 10.00$
01.02.2018 - 10.00$
01.03.2018 - 10.00$

I expect the Flow to trigger nine Revenue Records. Each Revenue Record must receive basic information delivered by the initial objects: Date, Amount (from the Schedules) and Name (from the Opportunity Product). The Revenue Record has corresponding fields. 

I guess the first thing I have to do is creating a Fast Lookup for the Opportunity Line Items. Or the Opportunity Line Item Schedules? After that I assume I have to create a Loop and Assignments. I already watched this video, but in my use case the record creation depends on the Opportunity Line Item Schedules.

Can someone help me with the architecture of the Flow?

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
David
  • October 02, 2017
Hi, 

I'm trying to built a Google Maps VF for a custom object. 

For 3 to 5 seconds it works but then the map changes to this:

User-added image

It means: "Oops, an error occured. Google Maps was not loaded properly. Please check the Javascript console for technical details." 

See the code here:

<apex:page standardController="Sample_Object__c">

<head>

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.min.js"></script> 
<script type="text/javascript"> 

$(document).ready(function() {

var myOptions = {
    zoom: 15,
    mapTypeId: google.maps.MapTypeId.ROADMAP,
    mapTypeControl: false
  }

var map;
  var marker;

var geocoder = new google.maps.Geocoder();
  var address = "{!Sample_Object__c.Street__c} {!Sample_Object__c.city__c} {!Sample_Object__c.Country__c}";
  var infowindow = new google.maps.InfoWindow({
  content: "<b>{!Sample_Object__c.Name}</b><br>" + address + " "
  });

geocoder.geocode( { address: address}, function(results, status) {
    if (status == google.maps.GeocoderStatus.OK && results.length) {
      if (status != google.maps.GeocoderStatus.ZERO_RESULTS) {

//create map
        map = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById("map"), myOptions);

//center map
        map.setCenter(results[0].geometry.location);

//create marker
        marker = new google.maps.Marker({
            position: results[0].geometry.location,
            map: map,
            title: "{!Sample_Object__c.Name}"
        });

//add listeners
        google.maps.event.addListener(marker, 'click', function() {
          infowindow.open(map,marker);
        });
        google.maps.event.addListener(infowindow, 'closeclick', function() {
          map.setCenter(marker.getPosition()); 
        });

}

} else {
      $('#map').css({'height' : '15px'});
      $('#map').html("Oops! address could not be found, please make sure the address is correct.");
      resizeIframe();
    }
  });

function resizeIframe() {
    var me = window.name;
    if (me) {
      var iframes = parent.document.getElementsByName(me);
      if (iframes && iframes.length == 1) {
        height = document.body.offsetHeight;
        iframes[0].style.height = height + "px";
      }
    }
  }

});
</script>

<style>
#map {
  font-family: Arial;
  font-size:12px;
  line-height:normal !important;
  height:250px;
  //min-width:300px;
  background:transparent;
}
</style>

</head>

<body>
<div id="map"></div> 
</body>   
</apex:page>

Any idea why the error occurs?
  • July 06, 2017
Hey there,

I'm new at Visualforce and like to create my first page.

Imagine the following setup: 

You have a custom object called Event. An Event may be a congress or a trade fair. Within the object you have the text field "City__c". 

Now you're working on a Lead from Dallas. Means: The standard field "City" equals "Dallas". Wouldn't it be great now to see all events taking in place in Dallas? I'd like to built a Visualforce Page list, that shows all Event records where the Lead field "City" is matching the Event field "City__c". I'm happy with 3 - 4 columns in the list.

Any idea how to build this? Feel free to provide me with sample code that is applicable for my project.

Kind regards,
David
  • June 27, 2017
Hey there,

I'm new to Flows. I want to build a Flow (using the Flow Designer) that creates Revenue Records (custom object) for each Opportunity Line Item
Schedule. I noticed that I'm able to query Opportunity Line Item Schedules via Fast Lookup.

Sample setup:

The Opportunity contains three Opportunity Products (Product 1, Product 2, Product 3) with Revenue Scheduling enabled. The Schedules for each are:

01.01.2018 - 10.00$
01.02.2018 - 10.00$
01.03.2018 - 10.00$

I expect the Flow to trigger nine Revenue Records. Each Revenue Record must receive basic information delivered by the initial objects: Date, Amount (from the Schedules) and Name (from the Opportunity Product). The Revenue Record has corresponding fields. 

I guess the first thing I have to do is creating a Fast Lookup for the Opportunity Line Items. Or the Opportunity Line Item Schedules? After that I assume I have to create a Loop and Assignments. I already watched this video, but in my use case the record creation depends on the Opportunity Line Item Schedules.

Can someone help me with the architecture of the Flow?

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
David
  • October 02, 2017
Hey there,

I'm new at Visualforce and like to create my first page.

Imagine the following setup: 

You have a custom object called Event. An Event may be a congress or a trade fair. Within the object you have the text field "City__c". 

Now you're working on a Lead from Dallas. Means: The standard field "City" equals "Dallas". Wouldn't it be great now to see all events taking in place in Dallas? I'd like to built a Visualforce Page list, that shows all Event records where the Lead field "City" is matching the Event field "City__c". I'm happy with 3 - 4 columns in the list.

Any idea how to build this? Feel free to provide me with sample code that is applicable for my project.

Kind regards,
David
  • June 27, 2017