• 5 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm assigning user licenses to the people in my org. Out of the four users I need to setup, I've assigned one license (Tallah Charles) and when I try to assign the second license (Samantha Cordero) SF says "License Limit Exceeded. All of your user licenses are currently in use by active users." I've deactivated as many as I can and I still cannot active the required users. I know the answer to this will be embarassingly simple, but does anyone have any recommendations?

User-added image

In the 'Customize Lightning Experience With Buttons, and Links' module on Traihead, I have created a custom detail page button and added it to the Account Layout page but I am not able to see the actions menu in the highlighted panel . The button is visible in the custom button section of the Account Page Layout but when I go to Account Record, I cannot see the actions menu. Please help me in resolving this issue.  
TIA
Custom button added on Account Page LayoutAccount Record
Hello all,

When I first came to Trailhead I just registered using my LinkedIn Acccount by pressing "Log In with LinkedIn" button and then I associated my Developer Edition Account to start making the trails.

I want to associate my trailhead account to my Partners Portal Profile in order to show my badges in there. 

In the Certifications & Badges Section of the Parners Portal Edit Profile page, it gives me the option to introduce the trailhead account email, as I registered using my LinkedIn Account I assume it's my LinkedIn Account email, but when I enter this email then nothing happens and I don't get any confirmation email.

The Edit Profile page says "We just emailed you a verification code for this account. If you didn"t receive the email, check your spam folder, or request a new code. Keep in mind that it can take up to 10 minutes for the email to arrive." but I'm not getting any emails after multiple attempts (I checked the Spam folder too).

So, I don't know if I'm not getting the confirmation Partners Portal email to link my trailhead account because I am not introducing the correct email due the fact I registered my trailhead account with LinkedIn, or it's because something else. The email of my LinkedIn account is a "hotmail.com" domain.

Thank you in advance for your kind support on this matter,
Best Regards,
Santiago