• 40 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have imported my Accounts, Contact, Hobbies and Contact Hobbies.

Now when I go to check my progress by clicking the button-this error is thrown out:

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: MOSDSHXA. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_TYPE: select id from Hobbies__c limit 100 ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:16 sObject type 'Hobbies__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
Keep in mind that I'm not getting this error when importing anything-it's simply when checking the challenge.  The records already exist so I'm perplexed as to why this error is here.
I've completed the trails that are listed, as well as navigated to the links provided, but I am stuck at 55%.  Can anyone let me know why?

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
Orgs are limited to the number of Dynamic Dashboards that can be used.

However we were curious if we could create some custom Lightning Components that could somehow copy the functionality of a Dynamic Dashboard?  This would allow us to circumvent that limit somehow.  

I know it's a long shot and would require some sort of developer know-how.
I've created a report according to the requirements:
First, create a summary report on opportunities named Opp Stage by Adventure. Filter it by Product Date within the past year. For the purpose of this superbadge, assume this date range is 1/1/2026-12/31/2026. Second, add a stacked vertical bar chart of the number of explorers by product name, grouped by stage, to your summary report.
However, the button to add a chart to my report is nowhere to be found in the Report Builder-what am I missing here:
User-added image

When I check the step, I get this error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Opp Stage by Adventure' report does not appear to be configured correctly. Make sure it has the correct report type, groupings, filters and chart type.
I'm a new administrator to my company's Salesforce org.  There are many triggers that were written years ago that are no longer needed.  I'm trying to deploy a change set from Sandbox to Production-the Change Set is simply deactivating those triggers.

When deploying, however it the validation fails due to code coverage errors.  We can honestly delete any and all APEX Classes and Triggers in our org.  That said-I have no clue as to the best way to do this.  I can delete the APEX classes in Sandbox and I can deactivate the APEX Triggers in Sandbox.  But if I try to deploy a change set to Production to deactivate the APEX triggers, it errors out.  Is there a simpler way for a layman such as myself to do this?

As an example:
When I validate the Change Set, it fails. It says the following:
Code Coverage Failure
Your organization's code coverage is 30%. You need at least 75% coverage to complete this deployment. Also, the following triggers have 0% code coverage. Each trigger must have at least 1% code coverage.
APX_Group_Set_Up_Task
Advisor_Channel_Data_Update_Task
APX_Reporting_Group_Follow_Up_Task_2
UpdateRegistration
NMTNotesDeletionTrigger

I have a user that would like to have his email templates refer to a contact by their Nickname-unless that field is blank.  In which case, refer to them as the Contact First Name.  I've tried this format, but it's not working...

{!if(Contact.Nickname_Alias__c ="", Contact.FirstName,) Contact.Nickname_Alias__c }

I have imported my Accounts, Contact, Hobbies and Contact Hobbies.

Now when I go to check my progress by clicking the button-this error is thrown out:

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: MOSDSHXA. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_TYPE: select id from Hobbies__c limit 100 ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:16 sObject type 'Hobbies__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
Keep in mind that I'm not getting this error when importing anything-it's simply when checking the challenge.  The records already exist so I'm perplexed as to why this error is here.
I've completed the trails that are listed, as well as navigated to the links provided, but I am stuck at 55%.  Can anyone let me know why?

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
Orgs are limited to the number of Dynamic Dashboards that can be used.

However we were curious if we could create some custom Lightning Components that could somehow copy the functionality of a Dynamic Dashboard?  This would allow us to circumvent that limit somehow.  

I know it's a long shot and would require some sort of developer know-how.
I've created a report according to the requirements:
First, create a summary report on opportunities named Opp Stage by Adventure. Filter it by Product Date within the past year. For the purpose of this superbadge, assume this date range is 1/1/2026-12/31/2026. Second, add a stacked vertical bar chart of the number of explorers by product name, grouped by stage, to your summary report.
However, the button to add a chart to my report is nowhere to be found in the Report Builder-what am I missing here:
User-added image

When I check the step, I get this error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Opp Stage by Adventure' report does not appear to be configured correctly. Make sure it has the correct report type, groupings, filters and chart type.
I have a user that would like to have his email templates refer to a contact by their Nickname-unless that field is blank.  In which case, refer to them as the Contact First Name.  I've tried this format, but it's not working...

{!if(Contact.Nickname_Alias__c ="", Contact.FirstName,) Contact.Nickname_Alias__c }

I am get this error: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Opp Stage by Adventure' report does not appear to be configured correctly. Make sure it has the correct report type, groupings, filters and chart type".

I believe i configured the report according to the instructions but it is still showing and error. Any assistance or insight would be apreciated.