• 35 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
While installing the package, I'am getting this error. Only if I enable Opportunity.HistoricalTrending ,package gets install. Is there any way or settings need to be done in packaging org, so that we can avoid this error while installing the managed package.

thanks in Advance..
hi,
how to customize work item details widget of omni-channel
i want show case details to agent by on hover the accept button.

i created a chat button and  in Routing Information i select a
Routing Type :Omni-Channel Queues
Queue :queue 

while agent accepting a request it create a case but case owner field is automatically update a  queue name  instead of agent name 
in my case 'caseOwner' field updated as 'queue'

any one please help to reslove this issue

Hi.
I'm facing issue in linking omni-channel and live agent 
how Omni-channel and live agent works 
are omni-channel and live agent are diffrent?

Hi.
I'm facing issue in linking omni-channel and live agent 
how Omni-channel and live agent works 
are omni-channel and live agent are diffrent?

Hi, I have the following text:

String target = '<br><br>I love computers and I love to program. <br>Do you love to program? <br><br>Or not?';
I want to replace all the `<br>`with the new line `\n`.

So I used this function:

target = target.replaceAll('<br>', '\n');  but I have this error: Error on line 38, column 1: System.StringException: No match found. And if I try to replace with another string for example:

target = target.replaceAll('<br>', 'test');   It works like a charm...

Here it's the full code for this:

String target = '<br><br>I love computers and I love to program. <br>Do you love to program? <br><br>Or not?';

target = target.replaceAll('<br>', '\n');

String regExp = '(.*)';
    Pattern myPattern = Pattern.compile(regExp);
    Matcher myMatcher = myPattern.matcher(target);

System.debug('Matches: ' + myMatcher.matches());
    System.debug('Group 0: ' + myMatcher.group(1));

I'm creating a chatter feed using ConnectApi.
I'm posting some text but also I need to create a link to the Account record, baically is the account name is ABC Company I want the user to be able to click the name to go to the Account record. Currently I have the url to the but what I need is click on the account name.

Here is part of the code.
message =  'This Account has requested cancellation.  Please review and take action on ' + accMap.get(urec.AccountId).Name + ' ' + System.Url.getSalesforceBaseURL().toExternalForm() + '/' + accMap.get(urec.AccountId).Name ;

ConnectApi.MessageBodyInput messageBodyInput = new ConnectApi.MessageBodyInput();
 ConnectApi.FeedItemInput feedItemInput = new ConnectApi.FeedItemInput();
 ConnectApi.TextSegmentInput textSegmentInput = new ConnectApi.TextSegmentInput();
 ConnectApi.TextSegmentInput textSegmentInputLine = new ConnectApi.TextSegmentInput();
 messageBodyInput.messageSegments = new List<ConnectApi.MessageSegmentInput>();
 textSegmentInput.text = message + twolines; 
messageBodyInput.messageSegments.add(textSegmentInput)  ;
feedItemInput.body = messageBodyInput ;
While installing the package, I'am getting this error. Only if I enable Opportunity.HistoricalTrending ,package gets install. Is there any way or settings need to be done in packaging org, so that we can avoid this error while installing the managed package.

thanks in Advance..