• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Per documentation, the following applies to the Enterprise WSDL. 
1. The Enterprise WSDL is strongly typed.
2. The Enterprise WSDL is tied (bound) to a specific configuration of Salesforce (ie. a specific organization's Salesforce configuration).
3. The Enterprise WSDL changes if modifications (e.g custom fields or custom objects) are made to an organization's Salesforce configuration.

I have a question when should a new Enterprise WSDL needs to be generated. I tried out a scenario, where I saved an Enterprise WSDL and after that I added a new field called 'test-_c' which does exist in the current WSDL. After that I executed a Create method with the new field which worked without having to generate a new WSDL. That said, when should WSDL need to be generated?    Thank you in advance!
Hello 
I'm wondering if it possible to add button to a visual force page that launches a flow. 
My users would like to be able to create opportunities directly from Outlook, but since we use a custom flow for opportunity creation, and global actions don't support flows, this isn't directly possible.

However, visual force pages are able to be setup with Global Actions, so I was hoping to be able to embed either my flow screen, or the button directly into a visual force page so I could create this global action for my users for Outlook.  

I appreciate any advice.
Thanks!
Frances
I was showing one of my sales users how he could mass email his campaing this morning through a GoToMeeting and I got a message that I had insufficient priviledges??? I'm the admin so I don't see how this is even possible. The sales user was able to complete the mass email but I cannot. My profile does have the mass email persmission checked. Any ideas?

I am using Lightning Enterprise Edition.

Insufficient Privileges message
Hi.

I'm getting an error when I try to perform the challenge: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/workflow_migration/workflow_migration_actions

- Error:
User-added image

- Creation of the task:
User-added image

- Creation of the contract:
User-added image

When I test my process builder, the actions are performed with success: the task and the contract are created.
I already saw the solutions and tips on this forum and I created a new playground. In other words, there are no activated workflows or validation rules.
Can someone help me ?
Hi,
How to find all my opporunity's tasks are closed and I need to update a filed to checked in opportunity.
I have find duplicate test method. and I found this error "System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id ; first error: DUPLICATES_DETECTED, Alart duplicated lead: []". for real there is no duplicate data. can you help me? Thanks
I have a lookup relationship between Accounts and Leads (account__c) and I would like to create a before insert, before update (I think) trigger to transfer the Account Name to the Company name field. I just don't even know where to begin.  

Is this how you would do it? If so, could someone point me in the right direction or help me? 
I need to query opportunities related to a custom object that have a close date in the same quarter as the created date of the Custom Object record. For example, if the created date of the record is 1/1/2018 I need to pull a list of opps created 1/1/2018-3/31/2018.

I know if I'm working off of today's date I could do: 

oppList = [SELECT Id, Name, CloseDate, Type, StageName, FROM Opportunity WHERE CustomObject__c =: CustomObjectID AND CloseDate = THIS_QUARTER];

Any Ideas?