• 25 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I am working on Apex to collect the most recent content versions and attach them to an email. How would i write that condition? Here is the loop right now: 

if ..... what? I want all documents attached, but again, only the most recent contentversion of the documents. Thank you.

for (ContentVersion cv : contentVersions) {
            Messaging.EmailFileAttachment efa = new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment();
            efa.setFileName(cv.Title + '.' + cv.FileExtension);
            efa.setBody(cv.VersionData);
            efa.setContentType('application/' + cv.FileExtension);
            fileAttachments.add(efa);

mail.setFileAttachments(fileAttachments);
        }

Hello, I need to style my VF pdf so that it is more spread out. The lines scrunch together. I want the 1st column to end at the middle of the page, and the 2nd column to only start at the middle of the page, so that everything is spread out  nice. How can I style it that way? 

This is the current page:

<apex:page standardController="Lead"   renderAs="pdf">

<div style = "font-size:14px;font-family:dialog;column-width: 50%;">

<apex:pageBlock >
    <apex:pageblocksection title="System Information">
       <apex:repeat value="{!Lead}" var="ff">
            <apex:pageBlockSectionItem dataStyle="width:30%" labelStyle="width:20%">
                <apex:outputLabel value="Created By:" for="aa"/>
                <apex:outputField value="{!ff.CreatedById}" id="aa"/> 
            </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

<apex:outputLabel value="Referral Record Type:" for="aa"/>
                <apex:outputField value="{!ff.RecordTypeId}" id="aa"/> 

<apex:outputLabel value="Last Modified By:" for="aa"/>
                <apex:outputField value="{!ff.LastModifiedById}" id="aa"/> 
       </apex:repeat>
    </apex:pageblocksection>

</apex:pageBlock>
    </div>
</apex:page>
Hi guys,

I am new to salesforce and am trying to develop a custom component (LWC) which will talk to my external api (in .NET) and display the data (within salesforce). 

I need to display/embed this custom LWC in the account record page but i'm running out of google and I'd really appreciate if someone can guide or provide hints.

example

cases
partner
[my custom component]

or it can be like twitter component under news tab?

My development setting:

VSCode
SFDX CLI
Salesforce Developer account

I receive this error when I try to execute the trigger to lunch a flow:
This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1480477384-19356 (1531461387). You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.|FlowRecordUpdate|updateScheduleLine

Can someone help me
I am creating a Flow where I update existing records. I have over 25 fields that I am updating; 100% of Text and simple picklist input from the Flow are updating fine in the record; however, when I populate a multi-select picklist, the values from that picklist do not update in the record. 
Is there an additional step that I must perform in order for values coming from multi-select picklists to update records properly? Thanks.
Hello, I am working on Apex to collect the most recent content versions and attach them to an email. How would i write that condition? Here is the loop right now: 

if ..... what? I want all documents attached, but again, only the most recent contentversion of the documents. Thank you.

for (ContentVersion cv : contentVersions) {
            Messaging.EmailFileAttachment efa = new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment();
            efa.setFileName(cv.Title + '.' + cv.FileExtension);
            efa.setBody(cv.VersionData);
            efa.setContentType('application/' + cv.FileExtension);
            fileAttachments.add(efa);

mail.setFileAttachments(fileAttachments);
        }