• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Is there a way we can generate a WADL file or an Apex Rest webservice that we can share with the client ?

Thank you,
Raghu
Problem: The connection from Data Loader to the SalesForce URL is failing in the SSL handshake due to a fatal “Certificate Unknown” alert associated with the Data Loader not trusting the Organisation(company's) certificate. Proxy details were given in the Data loader settings and we did try OAuth and Password Authentication.

Details:
  • Version of Data Loader -  38.0.1
  • Version of Java JRE being used - 1.8.0
  • Location of Java Key Store into which the Organization(Company's) certificates were installed - Java\jre1.8.0_121\lib\security
  • We ran into similiar error, when we tried to connect to salesforce from eclipse force.com IDE, but that was resolved after the orginasation(Compnay's) certs were installed into JAVA. Eclipse version - Mars.2 Release (4.5.2)
Hello, I'm having aproblem importing using our apex batch data loader. Looking at both the logs, it appears as though the dataload job was successful on 5th Aug but started failing on the 6th due to a Java SSL certificate trust issue (javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException). I'm not aware of any changes to the Java environment that runs Salesforce dataloader? and there have not been any proxy changes to Dataloader configuration.

I keep reading about the way trust is handled in the Java world & that we should have a keystore which contains a list of all the known CA certificates and Java will only trust certificates that are signed by those CA certificate or public certificates that exist within that keystore.

No changes have been made, where do I go to from here? I'm not a developer.