• IBM India Private Limited

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi There,

I am not very old player in Salesforce Integration but I have basic knowledge of Salesforce Integration. For my learning I have creating some methods which gets session information from other salesforce org. For each callout (GET, POST...) I call this method first and then I use the session Information returned.

In one of my previous project, our architect created one integration framework where he was using platform cache to store session information. Is Platform cache is the best way to store session information ?

In some discussion forum, I have seen that not everyone recommend Platform cache to store session information, some suggest to use custom Setting or metadata as well but I don't know exactly how to use them.

Can anyone help me in this direction ? Any code snippet or information link in this direction would be much helpful.

Regards,
Saurabh

I want to setup Auto Acknowledgement when client replies on outbound email sent from email to case. So when customer send any enquiry or issue, a case will be created and system will send an outbound mail. Suppose customer send reply to this mail, system should send an acknowledgement mail.

Can anyone help me with rule criteria ?
Is there a way to assign different record type of case object to different users having same profile. I have a requirement to show department specific picklist values on case object's when specific department user logs in and try to create new case. All department falls under same profile I am not thinking of creating separate profile for each department.

**So the requirement is:** If User U1 of Department D1 having profile R logs in, he should see only R1 record type of case object. But when User U2 or Department D2 or same profile R logs in, he should see only R2 record type of case object. It will apply for other department as well.

**What I have done so far:** 1. Created record types and assigned all record type to Profile R. There will be one record type as default because there is no option to disable default option. User in this case getting option to select one record type but values are coming from default record type only.
2. Created permission set for each department and removed all record type from profile level and assigned to specific permission set. Then assigned specific permission set to one user at a time. In this case record type selection option is not appearing but values are from master record type which is default in case of no record type.

**How can I disable default record type since values are coming from default only**

Any suggestion in this case will be much appreciated.
I have a requirement to create a case from account list view component when user select the particular record. I have created a lightning component to create new case and passing values of current selected record to populate on case component field. I have created button as well to redirect to new component. It is working fine when we select one record at a time. I want to show some error message when user select more than one record and click on create case button.
I have created "Team Name" as multi-picklist on User object in Salesforce. I have requirement to restrict a user's Team Name should have only 1 value and that value should match with his manager's "Team Name" value only for a specific role like 'Shift Manager'. I have done this using trigger and it is working fine. But I was told to figure out if we can acheive this using Process Builder or Flow or using configurations only without using code.
I want to setup Auto Acknowledgement when client replies on outbound email sent from email to case. So when customer send any enquiry or issue, a case will be created and system will send an outbound mail. Suppose customer send reply to this mail, system should send an acknowledgement mail.

Can anyone help me with rule criteria ?
Is there a way to assign different record type of case object to different users having same profile. I have a requirement to show department specific picklist values on case object's when specific department user logs in and try to create new case. All department falls under same profile I am not thinking of creating separate profile for each department.

**So the requirement is:** If User U1 of Department D1 having profile R logs in, he should see only R1 record type of case object. But when User U2 or Department D2 or same profile R logs in, he should see only R2 record type of case object. It will apply for other department as well.

**What I have done so far:** 1. Created record types and assigned all record type to Profile R. There will be one record type as default because there is no option to disable default option. User in this case getting option to select one record type but values are coming from default record type only.
2. Created permission set for each department and removed all record type from profile level and assigned to specific permission set. Then assigned specific permission set to one user at a time. In this case record type selection option is not appearing but values are from master record type which is default in case of no record type.

**How can I disable default record type since values are coming from default only**

Any suggestion in this case will be much appreciated.
I have created "Team Name" as multi-picklist on User object in Salesforce. I have requirement to restrict a user's Team Name should have only 1 value and that value should match with his manager's "Team Name" value only for a specific role like 'Shift Manager'. I have done this using trigger and it is working fine. But I was told to figure out if we can acheive this using Process Builder or Flow or using configurations only without using code.
Here is the code that i have written:

public class AccountHandler {
    public Static Account insertNewAccount(String AccountName)
    {
        Account acc=new Account(name=AccountName)
        Database.SaveResult[] saveResultList = Database.insert(acc,false);
    }

}

Is it the right solution?, If yes please suggest me what is the execution code for this solution.