• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
eg. If I am researching about the contact I need more sections and fields, but when I am calling the same contact I need only limited information. How can I acheive that?
Any help is appreciated
Hello,
When we create action plan, it creates the due dates for the subsequent tasks based on the Task Dependancy and Days After field. Sometimes, we need to posptone due date of an open task belonging to the action plan but due date on subsequent tasks dont get automatically updated. I have a good understanding of admin side and basic development knowledge. Any help is appreciated. 
Hello,
When we create action plan, it creates the due dates for the subsequent tasks based on the Task Dependancy and Days After field. Sometimes, we need to posptone due date of an open task belonging to the action plan but due date on subsequent tasks dont get automatically updated. I have a good understanding of admin side and basic development knowledge. Any help is appreciated. 

Lets say you have two tasks A and B.  B is dependant on A.  I want B's Due Date to be X number of days after A is completed.  Right now with Action Plan B's start date is X number of day from the Action Plans start date.  This won't due and doesn't really make sense to me.  In the real world if task B is truly dependant on task A and task B tasks 4 days to complete than task B's due date should = A.CompletedDate + 5 days.

I have already modified Action Plan to record the actual completed date of a task, I added a custom field to APTasks that stores the date the user set as the due date when they completed the task.  So I have that date and now I need have the Action Plan create Task B using the Completed date of task A plus X number of days. 

Anyone know how to do this. I have been staring at the code for hours and I am not sure where in the ActionPlansTaskTriggerUtilities() class I need inject some code to get this to work.

• October 04, 2012

Lets say you have two tasks A and B.  B is dependant on A.  I want B's Due Date to be X number of days after A is completed.  Right now with Action Plan B's start date is X number of day from the Action Plans start date.  This won't due and doesn't really make sense to me.  In the real world if task B is truly dependant on task A and task B tasks 4 days to complete than task B's due date should = A.CompletedDate + 5 days.

I have already modified Action Plan to record the actual completed date of a task, I added a custom field to APTasks that stores the date the user set as the due date when they completed the task.  So I have that date and now I need have the Action Plan create Task B using the Completed date of task A plus X number of days. 

Anyone know how to do this. I have been staring at the code for hours and I am not sure where in the ActionPlansTaskTriggerUtilities() class I need inject some code to get this to work.

• October 04, 2012