• Member since 2020
  • Muse Operations

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to create SLA that I can use in custom objects.
If there is any solution then please let me know.
I'd like to use Entitlements to manage SLAs not only on cases but also on a custom object related (master-detail) to Case. I see that I can create a lookup relationship from the custom object to Entitlement. It looks as though the difficult bit would instead be creating a custom object analagous to Case Milestone (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/sforce_api_objects_casemilestone.htm?search_text=casemilestone), which functions as a timekeeping object once an entitlement is applied to a case.

Has anyone successfully used entitlements to manage SLAs on a custom object?
We're used to AppExchange producing new leads for us when someone takes our apps for a Test Drive or views the Demo. Those leads have lead sources like with "SFDC-TD|<AppName>" and "SFDC-DM|<AppName>". 

We've seen some leads generated by AppExchange start have a lead source of "SFDC-IN|<AppName>". What do they represent?

Thanks!

I created a package (unmanaged, unlocked). When I click on the Package Name link to add classes, etc. to the package, I get a list of class IDs 01p36000... along with two buttons labled "Recompile All". Also these messages: "Bad References Found" and "Please press Recompile All or edit and resave the following items".

When I click one of the buttons, I get "java.lang.NullPointerException". When I click any of the links to the classes, I get "Data Not Available".

It seems the classes in the list no longer exist. It also seems there is some corruption within our prod org.

How can I resolve this?

Because of this problem, I am unable to add a managed package to a scratch org - based on the Dev Hub - based on this production org.