• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey everyone

I've worked and grown in the Salesforce ecosystem for nearly a decade, and today I'm offering something back to the community.

It's called Skyportal and it generates a simple portal for your Salesforce data instantly. Why? Because setting up customer portals for your Salesforce is currently more convoluted that it needs to be, despite all the options out there.

During setup you choose tables to connect to the portal, then field options for each table. Fields can be hidden or visible, and read-only or editable.Your customers can sign in and interact with data (view, edit) that's relevant to them.

You can also add permission rules. So if you only want a customer to see products linked to their company, that's all the portal will show them.

What I'm going for is less functionality, less configuration and less headache!

Looking forward to your feedback!

Aiming to launch in around 5 weeks - feel free to join the waiting list: http://www.skyportal.app/

1) Why is the account owner required to have a user role to enable a contact as a partner user?

2) Can another Salesforce.com customer use the their same username for our partner portal?

3) Is there a way to use the same username across multiple portals?

4) Could a user be a member of both our Customer and Partner Portal?

I am trying to identify the impact to the portal users when a single user requires access to multiple portals (either our own or across multiple Salesforce.com customers)