• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am attempting to use scratch orgs for development with an FSC org. With standard FSC, FSC Referrals, and FSC Commercial Banking, you hit the scratch orgs limits for Dynamic Dashboards. In order to work around this, I must manually delete some of the dashboards, to successfully install all of the FSC packages in the scratch org. The Production Org has an increase to this limit, so I was hoping there was a Config setting I could set in the Scratch Config that could increase the limit for Dynamic Dashboards. I did not see anything in the documentation regarding dashboards though..
I am attempting to use scratch orgs for development with an FSC org. With standard FSC, FSC Referrals, and FSC Commercial Banking, you hit the scratch orgs limits for Dynamic Dashboards. In order to work around this, I must manually delete some of the dashboards, to successfully install all of the FSC packages in the scratch org. The Production Org has an increase to this limit, so I was hoping there was a Config setting I could set in the Scratch Config that could increase the limit for Dynamic Dashboards. I did not see anything in the documentation regarding dashboards though..