• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all!

I've build a flow which references an aura component (used to display data in a structured way in the flow). The flow was tested succesfully in our development sandbox.

Both the flow and the aura component were deployed to UAT through change sets.

After deployment, the flow throws an error for all users (except the system admin) when executing the step with the aura component. 

Error message:
moduleapi.interaction.FlowExtensionServiceException: Error defining componentflexipage.common.impl.api.component.designtimeinfo.DesignTimeComponentInfoAuraLazyImpl@7856b1e9

We have now manually deleted the screen components in the flow that reference the aura components and manually rebuild them in exactly the same way. The error no longer appears.

Does anyone have any experience with this type of error and how to avoid it? I would love to avoid the time consuming manual workaround.
Hello, I have a flow that loops through assets on an account. When I try to do a mass update manually from an asset list view, I get the 'maximum number of duplicate updates in one batch (12 allowed)' when updating more than 12 assets on an account. 

In the flow I have a loop element, and any items that meet certain criteria are directed to the update element. The update elemnt is where I receive the error whenever I update more than 12 records on the same account. 

Is there a way to bulkify this? Would I need an apex trigger in addition to this flow? Thank you.  
  • March 11, 2019