• 5 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
While working with our IT team to set up Microsoft SSO for Salesforce we have encountered the error: Message: AADSTS650056: Misconfigured application.

We have read and worked through: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/azure/active-directory/error-code-aadsts650056-misconfigured-app  but the error is still in place.
I offer the following information/request more information to resolve the ongoing issue:

> The client has not listed any permissions for 'AAD Graph' in the requested permissions in the client's application registration.
Eagle: How do we check this for SF?

> Or, the admin has not consented in the tenant.
Eagle: This is not relevant for a manually configured SSO, but if it is where do we find the settings 

> Or, check the application identifier in the request to ensure it matches the configured client application identifier.
Eagle: Double checked the issuer details and they are correct (meta file was automatically created from the file, not manually entered)

> Or, check the certificate in the request to ensure it's valid.
Eagle: Meta file was automatically created from the file, not manually entered, so there are no issues with the certificate

Any help would be appreciated!
Hi There,

I am looking for some help to create Territory Name Field in account object which lookup to standard Territory object and gets the name of that Territory. 

User-added image
Both of these objects have no relationship and I do not seem to find a way with either custom lookup field or process builder or flows, Territory object just doesn't show up. 

Anyone have any idea how can I able to create a relationship between these 2? thank you. 
Hi,
Salesforce documentation suggest that in order to prevent lockout of your org when using SSO "System Administrators should not be SSO-enabled as they will be locked out during outages"
How can I accomplish this? I don't find any such in the settings menu options or on the profile.
Is it possible to allow just selected user groups to use SSO?

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/integration_and_single_sign-on.htm

Hello,

I wrote a trigger for Opportunity. I want to do 'When closed the Opportunity, close its Quotes automatically', but it didn't work. Please help to check the code, thanks!!

trigger QuoteClose on Opportunity(after insert, after update) {
Quote[] cList = new Quote[]{};
for(Opportunity opp : trigger.new)
{if (opp.StageName == 'Closed Won')
cList.add(new Quote(OpportunityId=opp.Id, Status = 'Close'));
}
if (cList != null && !cList.isEmpty())
Database.update(cList);
}