• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I have a custom link on Campaign object using this formula/ link:

/00O?rt=117&break0=CAN&scope=1&scopeid_lkid={!Campaign.Id}&scopeid={!Campaign.Name}&c=CAN&c=MR&c=PCS&c=CFN&c=RN&c=ON&c=OA&c=OS&c=OCD&c=AN&s=OA&duel0=CAN%2CMR%2CCFN%2CRN%2CAN%2CON%2CPCS%2COS%2COCD%2COA&details=yes&format=t

When a user clicks on the link from a Campaign record it would open a report called "Campaigns with Influenced Opportunities (Customizable Campaign Influence)", I think this is a standard report.  The report would be populated with some detials from the campagin record.  This worked in Classic but when we moved the Lightning is no longer working and Salesforce Support is not able to help. Any idea how to get this formula/ link to work in Lightning?
Hi, I have a custom link on Campaign object using this formula/ link:

/00O?rt=117&break0=CAN&scope=1&scopeid_lkid={!Campaign.Id}&scopeid={!Campaign.Name}&c=CAN&c=MR&c=PCS&c=CFN&c=RN&c=ON&c=OA&c=OS&c=OCD&c=AN&s=OA&duel0=CAN%2CMR%2CCFN%2CRN%2CAN%2CON%2CPCS%2COS%2COCD%2COA&details=yes&format=t

When a user clicks on the link from a Campaign record it would open a report called "Campaigns with Influenced Opportunities (Customizable Campaign Influence)", I think this is a standard report.  The report would be populated with some detials from the campagin record.  This worked in Classic but when we moved the Lightning is no longer working and Salesforce Support is not able to help. Any idea how to get this formula/ link to work in Lightning?

Hi All,

I've been trying to create some email templates and have come across a problem.  If I create them using the 'HTML(with letterhead)', the email is very narrow when its sent.  I was wondering if there is a way to change the width of the email?

I also created some using the 'Custom(without letterhead)' option.  When these email templates were used they utilised the entire width of the email unfortunately, I can't use this option as I need to allow users who have no knowledge of HTML to be able to edit the content of the email templates.

Can anyone offer any solutions?

Thanks in advance.