• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All, 

I am trying to create a flow that clones all of the fields of an existing case.  I am running into an issue with the 'Automatically store all fields'  option in the Get Records element.  This automatically creartes the record variable.  I then reference the record variable in the Create Records element to use.  However, when the record is cloned, the data isn't added to the newly created record.  But if I individually select all of the fields to store, this works fine. 

So is there another step I am missing for the 'Automatically store all fields' option to work correctly?  I don't have an assignment element because I'm just going straight from getting the existing record to creating the clone.  No additional logic.  Any help is appreciated as I rather use this option than selecting individual fields so the flow doesn't have to be updated every time a new field is added to the object.Get recordcreate recordflow
Is it possible to add new action/button along with edit/delete values in drop down in salesforce lightning in the related list record.
In Opportunity record(in lightning) i have a related list. In the related list record we drop down actions edit and delete. I would like to add a custom action/button which will make a call to lightning component or vf page.

User-added image

thanks
amrut
  • September 21, 2018