• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Digital marketing is advertising that is delivered via digital channels like search engines, websites and social media. Digital marketing allows companies to endorse products, services, or brands through these online media channels. Digital marketing is a popular way for consumers to find products. Think with Google marketing insight found that 48% consumers search for products using search engines. 33% of these people search on brand websites, and 26% use mobile apps to search.

Visit: Digital Marketing Course in Pune (https://piidmpune.com/)
Hi,
I am looking for scenario based interview questions for Salesforce. Mosty in google I am able to find theory question but what I observe in my recent 2-3 interviews instead of direct questions interviewers are focusing on situation and scenario based question. I am having 1.7 years of experience as salesforce developer, if anyone can suggest from where I do prepare for my interview what would be really helpful.

If anyone have certain set of questions,please send it over my email as well- harsha.suman9421@gmail.com 

Thanks in advance!!

Overview:

The Senior Developer's primary responsibility is to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications using languages such as .NET, Salesforce's Apex and VisualForce, and ExactTarget's AMPScript languages. The Senior Developer will have a strong knowledge of software architecture and design and have experience working to develop business critical applications. The position will work independently or as part of a group to develop solutions based on project.

About American Data Company

American Data Company is a business consulting and technology services firm that helps clients to succeed with Cloud Computing technologies. Founded in 2003, we assist clients from high-growth to the Fortune 500 with strategy, implementation, and training to leverage leading technologies such as Salesforce.com and ExactTarget. Our team has established an energetic corporate culture and we offer generous benefits including:

• Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
  • Retirement with company matching
  • Subsidized gym membership
  • Paid vacation
  • The ability to do occasional remote work
  • The opportunity to join a growing company at the ground floor
  • Company sponsored education

Responsibilities:

• Design software solutions under the review of a Principal Architect and development team
  • Produce and iterate on software design documents
  • Develop and perform unit testing of code components or entire applications
  • Maintain a base of versioned code
  • Collaborate with the broader software development team
  • Participate in code review with members of the development team
  • Participate in joint development efforts with the greater development team

Skills and Personal Characteristics:

Required

• Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience
  • 2-4+ years experience programming in .NET or J2EE (including working with SQL database access, service oriented architecture, and web services).
  • 2+ years Force.com development - Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOAP & Metadata APIs, SOQL
  • Software development fundamentals such as knowledge of data structures, object oriented programming, relational database design, and design patterns
  • Experience developing software in a team environment
  • Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from an operational and technical perspective
  • Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving skills
  • Continuous appetite and ability to quickly learn
  • Organized and results-oriented
  • Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
  • Must have good inter-personal skills and be able to mentor & motivate team members
  • Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
  • Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues as required

Preferred

• Certified Force.com Developer or other Salesforce.com certifications
  • Experience administering and/or developing with ExactTarget
  • ExactTarget developer toolkit - AMPScript, Web Services APIs, Data Extensions, Programs
  • Web Development Experience
  • Strong web development skills including CSS, JavaScript, HTML, XML

Work Location:

We are looking for candidates to work from our Santa Monica and Salt Lake City offices and remote from home offices across the country. The position may require a small amount, up to 20% travel.

Hours per Week:

The position typical requires a 40 hour work week with additional overtime require in times of project deadlines as needed.

Apply

To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter to developerjobs@americandatacompany.com.