• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone, in my project am getting a response from an API in application/octet-stream format and i need to convert it to a document (maybe pdf/docx/png etc)  using LWC. And i need to download it. Can someone help me over here?
I am trying to deploy  permission set using package.xml in sandbox but facing below issue:
1. In field: application - no CustomApplication named standard__AdvancedTherapyManagement found
2. In field: application - no CustomApplication named standard__PublicSectorInspectionManagement found
3. In field: application - no CustomApplication named standard__TrustCard found
4. In field: application - no CustomApplication named standard__Work found
5. In field: field - no CustomField named
Entitlement.SvcApptBookingWindowsId found

These apps and custom field not possible to remove from permission set because code is already in git.

Also I found this help archicle: https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=000383597&language=en_US&type=1 
It asked to raise case with salesforce

Any other way to resolve without raising case ? and also how to enable Entitlement.SvcApptBookingWindowsId field in sandbox?
why we cannot deploy custom settings?
Hi Team,
I want to write a trigger on delete of opportunity line items. I have a following requirement:
Opportunity Fields: Approval Status, Discount
If an opportunity line item is deleted, when the opportunity approval status is approved, and deletion results in increase in discount (compared to discount before deleting opportunitylineitem), the opportunity approval status should be chnaged to 'Unapproved.'
I need immediate help. Any pointers/feedback are appreciated.
Hi All,

I have a requirment that i need to update submitted user for all the apex scheduled jobs in my Prod. So, Could you please let me know that how we can do without deleting and recreate them.

Thanks,
Anil