• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We need to implement some data validation rules for accounts using the date of the most recently closed fiscal period in another system. We can't calculate when the period will be closed as it's a manual process. I would like to add the date to Salesforce so that it will be available for data validation rules but I'm not sure where this belongs. I've tried searching but haven't turned up anything that looks like what I need.
Hello,
I need to know wheather the integration of Einstein GPT is possible in trail org of Finance service cloud?
Hi,

Can you please help me what formula will need to use to get field value depending on which field been populated?

I have 2 custom fields:
1. Original Pick
2. Revised Pick

Then, I created formula field "Final_Pick__c". This formula field have a condition of if Original Pick is populated, value should be "Original Pick". Else, value should be Revised Pick.

TYIA!
System.DmlException: Upsert failed. First exception on row 0 with id 500R000000EIFi3IAH; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Symptom Reason is required. Please fill.: []
Stack Trace: Class.ExtrCaseCreationExtension.saveDraft: line 891, column 1 Class.ExtrCaseCollaboratorExtensionTest.testThatCollaboratorCanBeChangedOnDraftCase: line 775, column 1

I am getting this error while pushing the below validation rule to upper orgs

AND( NOT( ISCHANGED( Contributor_1_c ) ) , NOT( ISCHANGED( Contributor_2c ) ) , ISBLANK( TEXT( Symptom_Reason_c ) ),$Profile.Id <> "00e30000000byNI",
$Permission.Bypass_SymptomReason = FALSE )

Can anyone help me with this?
I have 2 custom objects that have a lookup relationship (think Account/Contact). When I create a new Contact record, I am able to enter a pre-existing Account in the lookup Account field OR click the "+ New Account" option if the Account doesn't already exist. This allows me to create a new Account record while I'm creating a new Contact record. 

I am unable to do this in Salesforce Mobile. If the Account doesn't already exist, I have no option of creating a new Account from the new Contact record page. I would have to go to the Account object separately and create a new Account record; then it will allow me to enter a pre-existing Account name into the lookup Account field. How do I solve this? 

Thanks in advance! 
I have integrate CKEditor for a richtext. Richtext is within a custom popup. Custom popup shows up with a click of a command button. On the custom popup, RichText is shown as a regular textbox and CKEditor is missing.