• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello

We read in the documentation ( https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.soql_sosl.meta/soql_sosl/sforce_api_calls_sosl_limits.htm ) that there is a limit of 2000 records for a query in the salesforce database. We need to query all contacts that are available to the connected user, is there a way to do a cursored query until it goes through all contacts? Or something else?
Hello,

Currently we are using our ORG to recruit students for Universities.  We gather leads via Web Forms and post them to our ORG as "Leads". When the Leads are converted they are converthed to "Person Accounts".  I have selected this option because we do not require a Company name for the students and we use our ORG for Sales/Business Accounts as well.

I now have been tasked with collecting "Student Applications".  Idealy we would like to create an application that will post directly to our ORG.  A simple web to lead form will do what we need however, I would rather have the applacations set as their own "Object" and use the student "Lead Object" as the parent object.

My concern is duplicates.  If a lead comes in via a short form the duplicate validation rules will reject the application because it will see it as a duplicate "lead".  I am sure I can create additional duplicate validation criteria.

What is the best solution to accomplish this functionality?

Thanks,
Shawn