• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,
My requirement is not to show any fields on pre chat window except category drop down to select the reason for appropriate routing.
my question here is, i see that the first name and last name are mandotory fields on the standard pre chat window and how i can i hide it.
I tried buidling custom aura cmp but the fields listed on cmp need to match with fields selected in setup with which Name is again mandotory.
Please help
Hi Team,

I am trying to hide a field on the prechat form in Snap Ins:

embedded_svc.settings.prepopulatedPrechatFields = {LeadSource:"Website"}; //Sets the auto-population of pre-chat form fields
        //embedded_svc.settings.fallbackRouting = []; //An array of button IDs, user IDs, or userId_buttonId
        //embedded_svc.settings.offlineSupportMinimizedText = '...'; //(Defaults to Contact Us)

How cn i hide this field for the end user? i am a bit new to this.

Thanks, 
Hi all,

I'm working with the Lighting API for Omni-Channel specified here: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_console.meta/api_console/sforce_api_console_lightning_omnichannel_methods.htm

Basically I'm building a custom app (not sure if the correct terminology here is "custom app") that should be accessible in the bottom bar of a console app in Lighting adding it as a "Utility Item" in the wizard when creating the console app.

I'm trying to change the service presence status for an agent using the API above from this "custom app" code when certain external events happen.

What I did so far and couldn't make it work was creating this "custom app" as a Visual Force page using a Lightning component as explained in here: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/components_visualforce.htm

With only one button that calls the logout functionality explained here: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_console.meta/api_console/sforce_api_console_lightning_logout.htm

This should basically change the present status of the agent from Available to Offline. But every time I'm clicking the button nothing happens and I get  the following error in the Chrome console:

Error: Omni-Channel is not available.

Then I tested the exactly the same Lightning component wihtout any changes but this time loaded as a custom tab inside the console app, and this time the button worked, the presence status changed to Offline and in the Chrome console I can see the message "Logout successful".

The problem here is that the client requires this "custom app" to be embedded as a utility item in the bottom bar as explained first.

My question is, first if it's possible to make the Omni-Channel API work inside a utility item in a console app.

And if it is, I would like to know what I'm doing wrong and what should I do to fix it. Hope my explanation is clear.

Thanks!