• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to add a 3rd party App as a new tab in the Service console. I was able to do so using the Visual force page having an iframe for my application.
I can see the new tab appearing in the service console along with OOB tabs for Account, and case apps.
The problem I am facing now is that as I move to another tab. My custom app is not in the browser scope or it losses the session. As a result, any notifications or tasks happening on the custom app are lost.
Now if come back to my custom tab. It reloads the whole 3rd party application which should not happen unless the user manually does that.
Is there a way to avoid this reloading of the application when switching tabs or keep the session active for a new tab when moving to other tabs?
When checking this challenge, I get an error stating that the quickContact Lightning Component could not be found. Including screenshots of the steps I took thus far. Any advice would be appreciated!

1. The Lightning component must be named quickContact (this comes as part of the package, confirmed in picture below)
User-added image

2. Create a new action with Label Quick Contact and Name Quick_Contact on the Account object that invokes the quickContact component. (confirmed in picture below)
User-added image
3. Add the appropriate interfaces to the quickContact component. (Hint: there are two.) (used the implements force:lightningquickaction AND the force:hasrecordid on line 1, confirmed in picture below)
User-added image

4. Add the action to the Account Layout page layout. (added in picture below)
User-added image
Create an Apex class that returns an array (or list) of strings: 
Create an Apex class that returns an array (or list) of formatted strings ('Test 0', 'Test 1', ...). The length of the array is determined by an integer parameter.The Apex class must be called 'StringArrayTest' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'generateStringArray'.
The 'generateStringArray' method must return an array (or list) of strings. Each string must have a value in the format 'Test n' where n is the index of the current string in the array. The number of returned strings is specified by the integer parameter to the 'generateStringArray' method.

MyApexClass to above Challenge:

public class StringArrayTest {

public static List<string> generateStringArray(Integer n)
    {
        List<String> myArray = new List<String>();

for(Integer i=0;i<n;i++)
        {
            myArray.add('Test'+i);
            System.debug(myArray[i]);
        }
        return myArray;

}

It's compile and execute as per requirement in Developer console. But Traihead showing the below error:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Executing the 'generateStringArray' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not return the proper number of strings.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.