• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
There is a requirement of hiding details in order to pass the challenge... but that feature (Hide Details) is quite visible in Classic Experience, but couldn't find that option in Lightning Experience.
There is a requirement of hiding details in order to pass the challenge... but that feature (Hide Details) is quite visible in Classic Experience, but couldn't find that option in Lightning Experience.
In the past couple of days I have created 3 cloned dev sandboxes with 2 different source dev sandboxes, and all have a serious error with any Process Builder or Flow.

None of the PBs/Flows are running - doing anything which triggers automation gets an error message and fails.

Clicking on a PB or Flow in setup displays a message like this:

I wondered if I had fallen foul of the fact the source sandbox got upgraded to Summer'21 over the weekend but this help article (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000357271&type=1&mode=1) says that cloned sandboxes get the same release version as the sandbox being cloned.

Can someone tell me what the error codes mean?
Examples:

273960798-40599 (998046173)
1383988864-3995 (-1576781377)

Has anyone else experienced this problem? How did you resolve?

I am doing the Trailhead module Quick Start - Salesforce DX and am on step 3 'Create and Test Our Scratch Org'.
But, have the error message 'We could not find a scratch org whose organization name is 'Dreamhouse' belonging to this Dev Hub. Make sure to create a scratch org with a definition file that sets the 'orgName' property to 'Dreamhouse'.
My Dev org playground is;
aimit.crm.academy@playful-badger-em3zf0.com
And, scratch org;
00D5E0000009bvQUAQ, username: test-16go88iapr2r@example.com

I can see the Dreamhouse App info all pulled in from Github repo  but am not sure why Trailhead can't see it. I have repeated this task twice in 2 different Playgrounds and then deleted them. No success.  Please can anyone advise?
Hi there, 

I got following error on step 3.

A Volunteer Shift Worker record created for another user is not in their approval queue, or it does not have the correct status automatically assigned.

Anyone passed this step?

Thanks
LinThaw