• Member since 2022
  • Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How to Display All Records in a Lookup field of target Object while creating new record on source Object without entering any text in Search bar .   As per my Knowledge it is one of the limitation of Lightning experince. In salesforce classic we have an option of "Show All Result".
So kindly suggest me a way to achieve this without customizing the page.User-added image
Hi All. PDF report is generated whenever a button is clicked, But when i clicked that button it is trying to open the VF page but fails and stay back in the same record detail page.
Hi, A lightning  button which calls VF page render as PDF can be accessed via mobile. Using Android phones which allows the redirection to download option whereas ios device is not supporting. Kindly help me on this.   Behaviour of Andriod DeviceThis option is not available for IOS device.
Hi All. PDF report is generated whenever a button is clicked, But when i clicked that button it is trying to open the VF page but fails and stay back in the same record detail page.
Hi, A lightning  button which calls VF page render as PDF can be accessed via mobile. Using Android phones which allows the redirection to download option whereas ios device is not supporting. Kindly help me on this.   Behaviour of Andriod DeviceThis option is not available for IOS device.
Dear All,

Is it possible to assaign different page layout or record type for the user based on the condition.

Ex: If the checkbox field value in the custom object is true, then user xxxx page layout  or record type should be x . And if the checkbox value is false user xxxx page layout or record type should be y.

If yes, kindly let me know how we can do this?? 

Thank you.