• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am unable to login to Trailhead !! I am again and again redirected to login.salesforce.com
Anyone came accross to any such issue? 

Tried creating multiple playgrounds !! Still unable to use Trailhead any solution to this?
Hi  Team,

Can you help me in understand what is a masterLabel in saleforce i  am having a custom metadata (Support_Tier__mdt)

$CustomMetadata.Support_Tier__mdt.Bronze.MasterLabel.
I am creating a filed on account object i am trying to defalut value as Bronze but didn't undertand the usage of MasterLabel

Thanks,
Vijay.
Hi everyone,

I recently hid a custom button from Lightning and enabled it back again in the page layouts. But it does not show in Lightning, but works fine in Classic. What should I do it make it visible again?
User-added image
I created a free Developer Edition (DE) account to just get OAuth with Salesforce working. I would like to work on some of the Trailhead lessons, but want to do so in a different environment / org. I've seen that you can have multple DE's, but I can't figure out how to set that up. What am I missing?

Thanks, 
Dan
if flag changed from Red to Yellow/ from Yellow to Green/ from Red to Green, progress is 'better'
if flag changed from Yello to Red/ from Green to Yellow / from Green to Red, progress is 'worst'
if no change from last week, progress is 'no change'

Thanks
i write a trigger that copy one obj to another
but when it copy it return a id instated of name
how to solve this
by using formula or some changes in my trigger
(i want name instated of id)
For example, the Owner of an Opportunity record is Jim Smith.  When I use the formula (trigger)to pass his name to the associated new object, I only get his User ID.