• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi folks,

Having a data security issue which I'm curious if others have run into. The Data Import Wizard in Salesforce will send out an email notification with any failures. If users are loading sensitive data into the tool (say, data that shouldn't go over email), Salesforce still sends that email out from the Data Import Wizard.

There is currently no way to disable this email short of disabling all emails coming out of your ORG. 

My question is: how have other people solved the problem of the Data Import Wizard sending sensitive data through email when loading failures occur?

Any help/opinions are appreciated!

J
Hi there,

I am trying to add a "Related Record List" Component in my Community on my custom object (called Payment Profiles) details page. I want to display a related list from the related look-up field. In this case, the related field is "Counterpart__c" The component requires "Parent Record ID" and the Related List Name.
"Related Record List" Component
I've tried:
{!Counterpart__c}
{!Counterpart__c.Id}
{!Counterpart__r}
{!Counterpart__r.Id}
{!recordId.Counterpart__c}
{!recordId.Counterpart__c.Id}
{!recordId.Counterpart__r}
{!recordId.Counterpart__r.Id}

Granted I haven't published and tested each of these options, I am just relying on the preview in the community builder which says "This component has no data". Can you let me know what the syntax was for determining the ID of a parent record?

Thanks,
Zoe