• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I’ve been avoiding Salesforce LMS integration out of the fear of complexity. Is my apprehension valid? 
Hey, I’m thinking about implementing CRM for my business, since manual bookkeeping is no longer an option. So, are there any good options that you can recommend?
I need to develop a travel desk app for my organization. I have created some objects called vendors(who will provide the vehicles and drivers), pricing slabs(where each vendor's pricing slab for vehicles and drivers will bemaintained),travel routes ( in this our organization's travel routes will be present) and drivers. these are the master objects. 
I need the business logics to be implemented like what type of validation rules can be crated,use cases for process builders,workflow rules,approval processes etc.
for eg, whenever a vendor has a contract with our org an email should be sent to the travel admin of our company using workflow:email alerts.
similarly i need more use cases in order to develop the app.

Please share your thoughts. Thank you in advance!!
Hello,

I am a new Salesforce Partner and I had questions about the cost to license the software for development and when I build an app, how much will it cost my customers to use the app? Most do not have salesforce so wanted to see if they had to buy salesforce then the app etc.

All:

Our small, but growing company based in the Denver area is looking for a SalesForce Developer for a contract and/or permanent hire position.  Our clients include some of the best known technology companies in the market. 

This position is work-from-home with a flexible schedule, so candidates need to be independent, self-motivated, and able to work with remote teams.

The responsibilities of this position are as follows:

-          Work with other members of the development team and take an active role in the department’s development and growth

-          Work on new features using VisualForce, Apex, SOQL, etc.

-          Provide responses and support to the QA team throughout the development cycle as code is written

-          Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and work well in a remote team environment

-          A strong service attitude is essential

Why would you want to work for us?

-          Work from home (no commute!)

-          Flexible schedule

-          The ability to take an active role in the team, have your voice heard, and see your efforts make a direct impact

-          Laid back team with minimal politics and red tape; we'd rather spend our time improving our code and developing exciting new features

What will it take to succeed here?

-          A positive, collaborative attitude

-          A passion for technology and exceling in your field of expertise

-          The ability to be independent, dig into the code, and push yourself

-          A focused mindset allowing you to perform without having direct supervision

Please e-mail your resume with a brief qualifying statement and salary/rate requirements to: techjobs@point-of-reference.com

Opportunity to customize a customer portal for a company focused on helping non-profit organizations increase productivity.  The portal would need to be well designed visually to integrate with the company's website.  It would be a simple design, focused on limited tabs and a knowledge base.  Short turn around time.  Added benefit if you have knowledge of building custom mobile apps.   The app would require API with other databases within non-profit industry (i.e., etapestry).  I look forward to hearnig form you!

Does anyone work for or know of a consulting company that is hiring?
   Quick overview of skills:
                                         2 years Salesforce experience
                                          3 Salesforce releases
                                         Over 1,000 custom objects
                                         S-Controls
                                         Custom Tabs
                                         Custom Reports
                                         Mobile configuration
                                         PRM module design and implementation
                                         Training users
                                         Workflow design and rules
                                         Customer-facing ability