• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Create a validation rule:
Rule Name: Contact_must_be_in_Account_ZIP_Code
Operator: AND (return true if both conditions are true)
Define two error conditions:
The contact is associated with an account id
Hint: Use the ISBLANK and NOT functions.
The contact mailing zip code is different than the account shipping zip code
Hint: Use the API names (MailingPostalCode and ShippingPostalCode) and the <> (Not Equal) operator.
Enter an error message for the validation rule

BELOW IS THE ERROR
We can't find a reference to the account 'ShippingPostalCode' field in the validation rule.
Hi-  I'm wanting to move a flow to a GIT feature branch.  I know I need to move the flow itself, but what other components should be on the feature branch?  Do I need the dependencies that would be needed in a changeset?  What is best practice to use Git for declarative development?  Thanks-  
 Want to insert account record when VFP get load
I have 100 products in product object, need to add list price for all the 100 products at a time.

How can i achieve this?
I have Adhar__C field in Member__C object, in existing records which adhar field is null i want to delete those records. Can anyone explain how to achieve this?

Hi All,

I have picklist1 (values as x, y and z) and picklist2 (x1, x2, x3, y1, y2 and z1). Picklist2 is dependent picklist on picklist1.

Example: If i am selecting x from picklist1 for the first time and saving the record, i amd continuing with the selection. After completing my selections the records are displayed as below

x - x1
x - x2
x - x3
y - y1
z - z1

My query is referring to the above case there are 3 x, how can get the count based on this. i need the output as below

x - 3
y - 1
z - 1

Youe help would be really appriciated.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi

i'm retrieving a List<List<Opportunity>> from a map.getValues() where the map definition is Map<String, List<Opportunity>>

I need this in a flat List. As of now, I wrote custom function to do so. But i feel like there's a better way or an out of the box solution to handle this

public List<Opportunity> covertListListToList(List<List<Opportunity>> lstlst) {
        List<Opportunity> lstMappings = new List<Opportunity>();

for (List<Opportunity> opps : lstlst) {
            for (Opportunity rec : opps) {
                lstMappings.add(rec);
            }
        }
        return lstMappings;
}

Hello
Please help, I'm struggling for a while 

when In contact two or 3 checkbox is checked send email with each *selected checkbox named*

How do i do that In Contact Object

Hello Folks,

I want to design a custom button such that when user click on that custom button, a drop down should appear with list of emeil template, followed by editable Email Body and recipient name. Finally, clocking on Send button in dropdown, Email will be sent to recipient. How to perform this tak? Using Trigger or Lightning Flows? Plz Suggest.