• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've created a custom Chrome plug-in which reads a serial number from a USB card reader and populates the number into a SalesForce lightning field on a custom object. However, I've noticed when you hit submit on the form it's like the field was never populated. I've searched and searched, but I cannot find a way to modify the value of a lighting field from javascript.
Scenario :- 
When Contract is activated an order is created. That order will be dispatched on immediate wednesday of created date and when dispatched the Status field in order object will get updated to "Order Dispatch" and display the date in order object Order Dispatch Date field. After one month of order creation again a new order will be created and before that a field called Next order date will get updated in Contract object. After the order is created in one month again on immediate wednesday that new order will also get dispatched like this flow will go on untill that contract is canceled or paused.

if it is paused then it will not create any new order and again when actvated it will resume its process.

If canceled then it will not create order any more
 Want to insert account record when VFP get load
Greetings People,
I wanted to inquire and hopefully you all have advice and valuable information.  We currently have Process Builder, Workflow Rules, and Flows that are currently in-use.  Is there an app via the app exchange to determine which processes, rules, and flows are firing & how many times

Greetings People,
I wanted to inquire and hopefully you all have advice and valuable information.  We currently have Process Builder, Workflow Rules, and Flows that are currently in-use.  Is there an app via the app exchange to determine which processesrules, and flows are:
  1. firing 
  2. how many times

Thank you all!

We are moving from SugarCRM to Salesforce, For another month we are going to work Cases on SugarCRM so I need Salesforce to keep Account data synced up. I want new and updated Accounts sent to SugarCRM. So I have this APEX that I am calling from a flow.

public class httpSugarCRM {
@InvocableMethod(label ='Update Account on SugarCRM' description='Sends the Account as an update to SugarCRM')
    public static List<String> sugarAccountUpdate(List<String> sfid) {
        String data = '';
        List<String> returnVarList = new List<String>();
        //Load the Account Object
        Account account = [Select Id,OwnerId,Name,Description,ExternalSystemID__c,BillingStreet,BillingCity,BillingState,BillingPostalCode,ShippingStreet,ShippingCity,
                                    ShippingState,ShippingPostalCode,Shipping_Email__c,DealerID__c,Billing_ID__c,Dealer_Type__c,AuthorizedContactPhone__c,AuthorizedContactEmail__c,
                                    AuthorizedContactName__c,AuthorizedContactTitle__c,AuthorizedContactFax__c,dba__c,Organizational_Country__c,OrganizationalState__c,
                                    Full_Legal_Entity_Name__c,CoveredByALS__c,IsSuspended__c,Billing_Phone__c,Billing_Email__c,Billing_Contact__c,BillingContactID__c,
                                    Tax_Exemption__c,UcaaSMode__c,AssignedTerritory__c,SubAgentSubResellerof__c,PartnerLeadSource__c,SalesArea__c,Website,Abnormal_Commissions__c,
                                    Industry,AnnualRevenue,Fax,Phone,Alternate_Phone__c,ConfigurationCertification__c,OnlineSalesTraining__c,OwnerCertified__c,OwnerRecertification__c,
                                    Closing_Estimate__c,Dead_Updated__c,Ignore_Dealer_in_Report__c,Inactive__c,InvoicedOn__c,PaidforDemoKitOn__c,PaidforTrainingOn__c,
                                    Partner_Type__c,ShippedDemoKitOn__c,Signed_Agreement_On__c,Signed_NDA_On__c,Strategic_Partner__c,Timezone__c,Associated_RVP_ID__c,
                                    PartnerState__c,PaidInHouseSystemon__c,PaidMarketingPackageon__c
                                    from Account where id IN :sfid] ;
        System.debug(account.Name);
        data = JSON.serialize(account);
        System.debug(data);
        System.debug('Sending data');
        SendUpdateToSugarCRM(data);
        System.debug('Done sending data');
        returnVarList.add(account.name);
        return returnVarList;
      }

@future(callout=true)
    public static void SendUpdateToSugarCRM(string data){
        System.debug('Sending data');
        //Initialize the URL
        String url='https://myserver.com/rest/v11_5/SalesforceAccounts';
        System.debug('url='+url);
        // Instantiate a new Http object
        Http h = new Http();
        // Instantiate a new HTTP request
        // Specify request properties such as the endpoint, the POST method, etc. 
        HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
        req.setEndpoint(url);
        req.setMethod('POST');
        req.setHeader('Content-Type', 'application/json');
        req.setBody(data);

// Send the request, and return a response
        HttpResponse response = h.send(req);
        system.debug('response::'+response.getBody());
    }
}
I am told when it runs I should see 2 log entries but I only see 2 and I never see the call com in on the remote server.
Hello,
I have requirement of displaying increasing number with each newly created records in contact object in a text filed.

for eg. If i want to create a new contact , one text filed named seriel number should begin from 100(or any particular number) and should continue for further records aslo like 101,102,103, etc.

ps.I can't use auto number. I have to stamp values in text field only.

is there any solution using after trigger or flows.

thanks in advance,
Created a new Custom object ,now i want to create this Custom Object as Tab in the App ,but when i create a "Lightning App",can't see the Custom object in Navigation Items,I checked in profiles as well ,i had full access to the custom object as i am salesforce admin

User-added image
Your help is highly appreciated

Fiona
I didn't understand the concept of callouts in apex . 
1. In batch - Callouts
2.In trigger  - Callouts 
3. In API - Callouts