• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone,

Please let me know if someone ever tried to integrate Salesforce directly with MySQL database. I know we can do this by using some kind of middleware or using JAVA API. But, just wanted to understand if it is possible to have Point to Point integration between both the systems?

Hello All,
I'm trying to embeed one Google data studio report in a Aura compont using iframe. And want to use the aura componet in Salesfore Community. Which will eventually going to host in Salesforce site. used the following code:

<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes,force:lightningQuickAction" access="global" >

<!-- Dashboard embedded URL-->
    <iframe width="100%" style="border:0; height: 100vh;border:0;"
            src="https://datastudio.google.com/embed/reporting/xxxxxxx-3c21-4a4f-a176-d24715565528/page/xxxxx" 
             sandbox="allow-same-origin allow-scripts allow-forms"
            frameborder="0"/>
</aura:component>
But output is coming like as follows:
User-added image

Can you please help how to resolve the issue: 'This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue.'
I am looking for solution options to implement the following requirement. I am sure this is not unique, and other developers would have had a similar requirement.
Requirement: Due to compliance reasons, I cannot use Salesforce’s “Files” object to hold files & documents for a given Account. I need to use Microsoft’s Sharepoint Online/OneDrive application. The question is how to integrate Salesforce with Microsoft’s SharePoint Online/OneDrive app such that the app is embedded in Salesforce page layout.
Please refer to the screen mockup below for a better understanding. For a given Account (test plan), I need to embed the SharePoint Online in the Account page layout so that the User can drag-n-drop files (test file.docx) into SharePoint Online within the appropriate sub-folder (test plan – in this case, the account name).
Any insight is much appreciated. Thanks!

Screen mockup:
Screen Mockup
Hello

I'm new to SalesForce and want to create a Lead using the rest api. I've been directed to the documentation however I cannot find the specific section for that. Can anyone help?

Thanks.
Hi All,

I have a requirement that i need to auto upload data from snowflake to one of the custom object so that i can avoid using data loader for uploading.Is this possible? I'm totally unaware of this module, Could any one please guide me throgh this.

Thank you All.

I have a couple different upserts built out in Jitterbit that are all supposed to be running everyday. Some of them are working and some of them are not. They are set up to run with the same salesforce user login (whose password is set to Never Expire).

I cannot figure out why some are working and some are not. I scheduled them all at different times throughout the day, so that they don't enter into a race.

If I run the jobs manually they run successfully. 

Can someone offer suggestions or ideas as to what i should be doing to debug?

Thanks. 

• September 10, 2020
I need to schedule 2 weekly "reports" (csv's) from Salesforce to an FTP. I know there are apps that help with this, but I would like to do this through Apex. Is that possible and is there anywhere that can walk me through how to do it?
I am trying to extract the data via data loader, I am looking for the following criteria.
First Name contains 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
How do I put this in the SQL query? 
Whem trying to load my data into Redshift using the ETL tool Stitch I get this error:

Error syncing Opportunity: InvalidBatch : Failed to process query: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1213073543-102432 (950943637)
Hi All,

In my Data Loader settings Batch Size is 200 and while updating the data(.csv with 45 records) i got an error MiB_Rules: System.LimitException: Too many SOQL queries: 101.
I updated batch size to 1 and performed the same action and data load update process went through. Not sure how batch size is impacting the number of SOQL queries.

Can someone please clarify out of your own experience.

Thank you!!
HI Experts,

AM trying to use External object for accessing the data from Redshift,here i have a problem in accessing URL of redshift which is in the format of JDBC (bi-prod-dw-instance.cceimtxgnc4w.us-west-2.redshift.amazonaws.com:5439/zoominfo) when am trying to save this its throwing an error 'Error: Endpoint needs to be in full URL form’.
If i change the URL with Https format i can able to save,but the endpoint which is saved is not a valid one,I mean am not able to open any page using that URL.

Can anyone help me out to resolve it.

Thanks In Advance!
Hi,

There is an standard object called File. If i want to import and export files in the file object using data loader i cannot do it because File object is not there in the list in Data Loader. Please tell me how to export and import files.

Hello,

I'm trying to pull our company's salesforce information in an Amazon Redshift DB (preferably via Segment or RJMetrics). However, customer support at both Segment and RJMetrics have suggested we need to enable API access. We are on Professional Edition and it's not clear on how to enable API access.

Multiple pages, including https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.packagingGuide.meta/packagingGuide/dev_packages_api_access.htm, have suggested we need someone from Salesforce to approve/enable our API access.

How can I get this done ASAP?

Thanks,
Logan

I have not been able to find any documentation regarding sharing OneDrive files using Apex. Does anyone have an example or a resource that they could give?

I would like to be able to use condition based triggers to attach particular files from particular folders from OneDrive to particular objects.

Thanks!

-Sean
Hi All,

data migration exsisting system(JAVA) to salesforce.com..I want steps for doing migration Please Share your ideas .

Thanks,
Rockzz
Please share ideas and step by step process to get this done if anybody has implemented this before..?
Does the data get stored in salesforce ?

Any help is greatly appreciated..
I am trying to insert into ContentVersion with the Data Loader.  I successfully loaded 479 records on Friday, but when I tried this group of only 188 records, I got this error: Maximum Size of Request Reached.  Maximum Size of Request is 52428800 bytes.  I thought that I had hit a daily governor limit, but I am getting the same error today.  None of the files are larger than 1M and there is plenty of doc storage room in my sandbox.  I have tried using the Bulk API and zip files settings.  Anyone know what's going on?
  • January 29, 2014
Whem trying to load my data into Redshift using the ETL tool Stitch I get this error:

Error syncing Opportunity: InvalidBatch : Failed to process query: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1213073543-102432 (950943637)
Someone recommended me to create a custom object called "Project" for the moment any new client signs with us, representing a new project to be added to our PMS. We are going to integrate this custom object fields data with Smartsheet using the Salesforce Connector.

After a new package type ("Project Type" custom field created) within the "Project" object is selected in a multi-selection picklist, I basically wanted to transfer the data automatically to another custom field ("Reports Ordered") within the same "Project" object, and also for the "Account" object.

Considering each service package we offer has different reports to be delivered, we wanted to be able to automatically add the correct ones to the "Reports Ordered" custom field within the "Project" and "Account" objects without the need of adding each one of them manually. Maybe by checking boxes or selecting them from another multi-selection picklist. I.e. If a client gets a premium package, the reports included are A, B, C, and D. If the client gets a professional package, the reports included are C, D, E, and F., etc.

Is it a trigger that I need to set up? Flow? How about connecting both "Project" and "Account" objects? I also wanted to type the account name in the "Project" object's "Account Name" custom field and be able to link to the account already created, the same way we do with an opportunity.

I know it's a long post, my apologies. I do have to make one more question though... :)

How can I create 2 more custom fields in the "Project" object ("Report Status" and "Report Assignee" that can be associated with each report individually? It would become a big list of custom fields if I create one for each report associated with each status and assignee. 

Please let me know if it's clear what I am trying to accomplish here. If not, I can try to rephrase it. 

Thanks a lot in advance for the help!
I'm trying to create an integration between Jotform and Salesforce via Webhook. Can you please help me find the Post Variable Name so that I can use it to code?
Thanks in advance.
Is there a way to import contacts from GetResponse to Salesforce? Also, is there a way or somewhere to get it developed where emails from GetRsponse can be stored in Salesforce?