• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Qualities of Professional term paper writers
Do you want to rely on an external source to manage your academic challenges? It is crucial to realize that you are in the right place if you are looking for a service to help you. So, what do you expect to get when you hire a professional to write your term papers?
Do You Want To Know The Best Assistant To Hire A Professional Term Paper Writer?
Many times, students would seek online assistance. If only you are sure of the person that you are hiring, then you are good to go. Now, is there an approach that will enable you to select the best assistant?
Here are the things you should look for before you decide to pay someone to write your term papers.
  • Quality deliveries
The first thing that you should consider is the quality of services that you’ll get. Any academic piece that you present must be of the best quality. A term paper is like an academic essay that you might require many marks to earn excellent scores.
When you hire someone to write your term paper, you must be confident that they can handle every other document, including those from your tutor. Besides, who wouldn’t want to benefit from low-quality tasks? As such, you must be keen to select a professional to assist in that.
To confirm that you are in the right place, you can check through the sample copies presented by the company. Ensure that you can identify the right copywriter to work on your requests visit site (https://uk.payforessay.net/).
  • Timely deliveries
How fast will the helper deliver your term paper? If you need your term papers within a short period, then you must receive the reports before the due date elapses. At times, tutors Extricate too long documents for students to handle. As such, it is vital to pick someone who can manage your term papers and submit the final draft on time.
If you delay the delivery date, you might end up getting punished or even disqualified. When you select a professional to write your term papers, you must be confident that they can adhere to the deadlines provided.
  • Native English speakers
Whenever you hire someone to write your term papers, you must be sure that their language is native English. It helps a lot to present reliable information in your papers to ensure that the readers understand your writing. In such situations, you can use active vocabulary, which will make the work of your tutors more comfortable.
User-added image
Hello! So I'm extremely new to SalesForce and I'm having some problems with accessing fields I need. I'm trying to access certain fields of a custom object to graph them, and given that this object cannot be set as a controller, I'm pretty lost on what to do. Basically, I need to access the fields you see between lines 27 & 60. Below is my current code.

Thank you in advance!

VisualForce Page
<!-- Displays a Contact's account information in SF. --->
<apex:page standardController="Contact" extensions="NewAcctTimelineController, AcctTimelineFinancialController">
  <html>
	<head>
	  <script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.gstatic.com/charts/loader.js"></script>
      <script type="text/javascript">
		// Required Google Chart Lines.
		google.charts.load("current", {packages:["corechart"]});
		function collectData()
        {    
			// Variable Declaration
			var numAccts, data;
			var accountIds = {!listOfAccountNums};
			// For each account a contact has, collect the specific data for that account
			for(account in accountIds)
            {
            	var i = 0, acctDataSet = [];
                tempAcctId.set(account);
                acctDataSet.push(["Year", "Total"]);
                for(i = 1; i <= 12; i++)
                {
                    monthCount.set(i);
					var dateToGraph = new Date({!YEAR(TODAY())},{!MONTH(TODAY())-monthCount});
                    var moneyToGraph = null;
                    switch(i){
                    	case 1:
                            moneyToGraph = {!tempVal.ACTDDEV__FAPriorMonthTotal__c};
                            break;
                        case 2:
                            moneyToGraph = {!tempVal.ACTDDEV__FA2MonthsAgoTotal__c};
                            break;
                        case 3:
                            moneyToGraph = {!tempVal.ACTDDEV__FA3MonthsAgoTotal__c};
                            break;
                        case 4:
                            moneyToGraph = {!tempVal.ACTDDEV__FA4MonthsAgoTotal__c};
                            break;
                        case 5:
                            moneyToGraph = {!tempVal.ACTDDEV__FA5MonthsAgoTotal__c};
                            break;
                        case 6:
                            moneyToGraph = {!tempVal.ACTDDEV__FA6MonthsAgoTotal__c};
                            break;
                        case 7:
                            moneyToGraph = {!tempVal.ACTDDEV__FA7MonthsAgoTotal__c};
                            break;
                        case 8:
                            moneyToGraph = {!tempVal.ACTDDEV__FA8MonthsAgoTotal__c};
                            break;
                        case 9:
                            moneyToGraph = {!tempVal.ACTDDEV__FA9MonthsAgoTotal__c};
                            break;
                        case 10:
                            moneyToGraph = {!tempVal.ACTDDEV__FA10MonthsAgoTotal__c};
                            break;
                        case 11:
                            moneyToGraph = {!tempVal.ACTDDEV__FA11MonthsAgoTotal__c};
                            break;
                        case 12:
                            moneyToGraph = {!tempVal.ACTDDEV__FA12MonthsAgoTotal__c};
                            break;
                        default:
                            console.log("Error! No Value Found.");
                            break;
                    }
                    acctDataSet.push([dateToGraph, moneyToGraph]);
                }
                var processedData = google.visualization.arrayToDataTable(acctDataSet);
                var options = {
         			title: 'Account Timeline',
           			hAxis: {title: 'Date'},
           			vAxis: {title: 'Value'},
         			legend: 'none',
         			crosshair: { trigger: 'both', orientation: 'both' },
           			pointShape: 'diamond',
           			pointSize: 12,
            	}
                var chart = new google.visualization.AreaChart(document.getElementById('chart_pointSize'));
       			chart.draw(processedData, options);
		}
      </script>
	</head>
	<body>
        <div id='chart_pointSize' style='width: 1200px; height: 500px;'></div>
    </body>
  </html>
</apex:page>
Custom Extension
public with sharing class NewAcctTimelineController {

public Integer monthCount {get;set;}
    public String tempAcctId {get;set;}
    private final Contact contact {get;set;}
    private final String contactId {get;set;}
    public ACTDDEV__EAST_FinancialAccount__c tempVal {get;set;}
    public List<ACTDDEV__EAST_FinancialAccount__c> listOfAccountNums{get;set;}

// Constructor.
    public NewAcctTimelineController(ApexPages.StandardController stdController){
        this.contactId = stdController.getId();
        listOfAccountNums = [SELECT acct.Name FROM ACTDDEV__EAST_FinancialAccount__c acct where acct.ACTDDEV__AccountOwner__c =: this.contactId];
        this.tempVal = (ACTDDEV__EAST_FinancialAccount__c)stdController.getRecord();
    }
}

I just passed the Advanced Developer 501 Certification Exam, now I'm waiting for the assignment stage and the essay stage.

Has anyone else passed the 501 exam in the last few months? How long did you have to wait for the second stage?

I've asked a few folks I know in the community and they are stillwaiting for the second stage and its been almost 1 year for one of them, 4 months for another guy......

Anyone have any idea? I sent a message to certification@salesforce.com, but I haven't gotten a response yet.....