• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
It's simple and easy to convert PST into MBOX. I recommend using eSoftTools Outlook PST MBOX File Converter (https://www.esofttools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html) software. This software can easily be used and all Outlook PST files can be converted to MBOX files. Split options are also provided to all users to divide the huge files into small multiple files based on the size. It can offer a free demo to all users to convert initial 25 items from each pst file to mbox. 
Read more:- Convert PST to MBOX For Free

User-added image

I have to convert my 3000 .eml files into MBOX format. I have searched many tools for converting it but they are not converting my
all .eml files into MBOX format there are not only 3000 but they are lot more if I will use that tool then they will take a lot of
time to convert. If anyone knows about to convert multiple of EML files at once then tell me soon, please.

Thanks,
John Carlos
I recently migrated from Windows Mails to Outlook 2010. How do I import the EML files to MS Outlook file format? Dragging the EML files to an Outlook folder does not work. Is there any other effective solution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.