• V2force

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,
Currently, we have a web-to-case for customer service. When and CS agent starts working on a case they must choose a value in the type picklist. Current values are pre-sales, post-sales and other to qualify the case. When the case is created the value on type is blank

How do I make a validation rule to check if the CS agent has done so before saving, and the validation rule does not prevent the case creation?

Hoping someone can give me a pointer on this.

Many tanks

Hi all,
Currently, we have a web-to-case for customer service. When and CS agent starts working on a case they must choose a value in the type picklist. Current values are pre-sales, post-sales and other to qualify the case. When the case is created the value on type is blank

How do I make a validation rule to check if the CS agent has done so before saving, and the validation rule does not prevent the case creation?

Hoping someone can give me a pointer on this.

Many tanks

I am unable to pick language on a new Omni Script. I am pretty new to Vlocity products. Please help me outI am unable to pick the language in the above screen (newbie to Vlocity) ; please help
  • August 11, 2023
Good people, I have an inquiry.  This is coming from the director of the department, which our area (SF) falls under. 

I did some research on my own and figured it not an ask that can happen, but since I am noob, I reach out to the veterans. 

Is there a way to add a brief description to picklist or any values (data) in fields?  I have included 2 screen shots to better illustrate the ask..

User-added imageSo you can see billing is showing up in a small blip when hovering over Billing picklist value.

User-added imageWe want something similar like this blip but for field values.  
We want to add a very brief definition for each value of some of our fields in our org.

I hope this helps. 

Thx
Umair M. 

Hi All, 

I wanted to know that is it possible that the validation rules are assigned to particular permisssion sets and profiles? if yes than how to verify that which profile and permission set is having that validation rule ?

I am a new developer in salesforce. I am confused about object relationships regarding the M-D and Lookup relationship. I understand the difference between them. But when I am practicing, I found they can be created simultaneously between two objects. Can someone explain it and it would be better if there is a scenario.
Hi,

I would like to create a calculated custom field on the Opportunity object. I want this field to show a summarized total value of the Opportunity product lines with a specific Product Family.

I have tried with field type Formula (cannot find/don't know how to find field on Opportunity Product Line) and field type Roll-Up Summary (cannot find field Product Family to filter on in Filter Criteria) - without success.

Any advice, please?

Best regards,
Filip