Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
public without sharing class comm {
public void inititaie(set<string> setid, list<applicable_account__c> lstapp,
                             map<string,map<string,wrapemail>> mapiddlistobj){
 code to generate email template and send emails to fetched account details
};};
the above method is synchronous non-static parametrized method which is throwing issue "apex CPU Time limit exceed exception" to overcome the issue how to make the above method to asynchronous method.
Flow & Trigger are created on same object, how to avoid recursion. pleae explain this proivde the solution?
Hi Everyone,

I have the below trigger senario
On the Account object, When an account is inserted, automatically account Billing address should populate into the account shipping address.

I have created the below handler class I am getting the attached error:

public class AccountAddressTrigger {
    public static void createAccount(List<Account> accounts) {

for(Account a:trigger.new){
        if(a.ShippingAddress!=null){
            a.ShippingCity = a.BillingCity;
            a.ShippingCountry = a.BillingCountry;
            a.ShippingPostalCode = a.BillingPostalCode;
            a.ShippingStreet = a.BillingStreet;
            a.ShippingState = a.BillingState;

}

}
}
}User-added image
HI Everyone,

Can you write a handler class and a trigger for the below senario:

On the Opportunity object, When ever Opportunity "Stage" is Inserted to "Closed Won" then set "Close Date" as "Today Date" and "Type" as "New Customer".
Hello,
We have a new object called "Project" and we would like to add a tab that when clicked it displays the Opportunity Line Items from the opportunity associated with that project.

How would that be accomplished? I did find the following article https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000BUPCIA4 but that reads as if it will be added as a related list to a custom object. But what I want is to actually display in the tab the Opportunity Line Items.

Thank you.

Hi,

I'm using Talend OpenStudio for Data Integration to integrate Salesforce and trying to insert a new record in Contacts (just one column to start with, i.e; Name) and getting following Error Message:

Unable to create/update fields: CreatedById, CreatedDate, IsDeleted. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.

Please let me know what is going wrong???