• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All ..! Can anyone help me or guide me on this -
how to throw a custom error in a flow inside a approval process ?

let me know if possible example if Yes.
Hi 
Similar questions are raised in many threats but the solutions proposed do not fit my case. I have got a simple SOQL: 

Select WorkOrder.Id from TimeSheetEntry where WorkOrder.Id in (Select Id from WorkOrder Where...)

The error is The left operand 'WorkOrder.Id' cannot have more than one level of relationships. 

If I provide hardcoded Orders it works, so the relationship exists and is referred to properly as I understand. How to use the subquery?
I've used the new HTTP callout action in Flow with an External Credential and I have access to the first layer of returned JSON, but I only see blank values for the nested array values. In the debug, I see that the array values are being returned, and I can see the Apex-Defined variable in a collection, but I am only seeing blank values in Flow. 

can we implement web-to-lead concept on other object,

Like  web-to-Account, web-to-Contact  and web-to-Custom object......??????

please help me.....

• July 28, 2013

I'd like to build an algorithm that allows me to force rank opportunities... similar to how you can rank your video rentals on the Netflix website.  Example:  If I have 4 opportunities: 

1. MacDonald's

2. Burger King

3. Wendy's

4. Carl's Jr

then I manually elevate the" Wendy's" Opportunity to the top rank I'd want the other Opportunities to automatically re-rank as follows:

1. Wendy's

2. MacDonald's

3. Burger King

4. Carl's Jr

This "Force Ranking" will help me keep our team focused on the most important projects.  Having to manually re-rank opportunities is too time consuming and error-prone, especially when the list is long.  Any advice on how I can achieve this?

Thanks -Tom