• -1 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I am having trouble making the Einstein bot work in production. I set up this bot in two sandboxes, in both places it is working fine. But, in production when I click the chat button, it auto-fills the pre chat form as expected, and when I click Start Chatting button, it abruptly ends the chat with "No agents are available" message. I did "Text Preview" of the bot in the bot builder and tried chatting, it shows an error "There was a problem communicating with the bot. c2c.ChatbotApiException: Chatbot api [some url]/sessions response code 500, response body"
What am I missing?
Requirement to integrate data from SAP to Salesforce, but SAP integration is expensive. We have proposed a solution to integrate data using email. When a record is created in SAP, an email is sent to a Salesforce email address. You parse the email and create a new record in Salesforce. This solution is relatively inexpensive, especially if you only need to integrate a small amount of data which is under salesforce email serivices limitations
What are the best practices for implementing a solution to integrate data from SAP to Salesforce using email?

** We'll send the email body in XML format 

Is it a good and proper solution to implement or can any body suggest better solutions ?
The volume of records created in SAP <= 100 as per discussions ?

I use Developer Console to analysis performance using Execution Overview.  One thing that I find missing is that Flow is not shown.  I can see all the FLOW_.... entries in the log but nothing appears in any of the analysis panels.

Is this a gap, it just doesn't do it and you have to go to the log text?

I see Workflow as one of the options shown but that appears to show only old Workflow, and not Flow.

Am I missing something?