• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hai,
i am creating survey invitaion throug to mail i am getting error

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. Error in $A.getCallback() [Cannot read properties of null (reading '0')] Callback failed: serviceComponent://ui.survey.components.controller.SurveyEmailController/ACTION$loadTemplate Failing descriptor: {survey:surveyEmailWizard}

but if i use admin profile its working fine but i used marketing usr profile i am getting error
  • March 29, 2023
We have a requirement where we have posted a question in a salesforce survey with some picklist values. One of the picklist values is "Other". So if the user selects the "Other" option then a new free text field should appear.
Can we display a free text field in a survey based on a response that the user has selected?
Hi All,

I am trying to create a Salesforce survey. I need to add my company logo  to Welcome page by using its URL. Salesforce only provides an option to add image from desktop or from Asset library. But I am able to add the logo by following the below steps:
- Open the image URL
- Right click on the image 
- Select 'Copy Image'
- Paste it into the Survey page

It worked. The only callenge I am facing is, the logo is a little big. I need to add some css to reduce its width. Did someone achieve this?