• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to open a visualforce pdf in a new tab? Currently the pdf opens on the same screen from a button.
  • November 13, 2023
Hi,
Since a few days ago, we've been occasionally getting a 503 error from salesforce when we're posting a GET request. It doesn't happen all the times, but once in a while (once or twice a day).
The error message is (we use simple_salesforce python library):
SalesforceGeneralError: Error Code 503. Response content: upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection termination.
Could you help me with figuring out this?

Is there a way to have 2 conditions in a formula under validate input on a screen component? Currently, the following is, in fact, working and triggering an error message:

{!Cancellation_Date} <= TODAY()

However, there are 2 conditions required and each time I attempt to add another condition, as seen below, the flow fails.

AND(
    {!Cancellation_Date} <= TODAY(), 
    {!Cancellation_Date} >= Sale_Date__c
)
  • November 13, 2023
I have integrated an external application with saesforce , I created connected app for that. and used securty token for the integration with salesforce.

Now i need to deploy salesforce callout. What do i need to take care while deployment (specially connected app and security token) these two things.

A security token gets reset everytime password expires or changed. we can't make changes to the code everytime for this.
Hey guys, I was testing my bot and it give me this error:-

There was a problem communicating with the bot. c2c.ChatbotApiException: Chatbot api https://bot-runtime-api.sfdc-chho0.svc.sfdcfc.net/v5.0.0/bots/0Xx5j000000HBHLCA4/sessions response code 500, response body Close

Anyone who can help on this?
Is there a way to open a visualforce pdf in a new tab? Currently the pdf opens on the same screen from a button.
  • November 13, 2023
Hi,
Since a few days ago, we've been occasionally getting a 503 error from salesforce when we're posting a GET request. It doesn't happen all the times, but once in a while (once or twice a day).
The error message is (we use simple_salesforce python library):
SalesforceGeneralError: Error Code 503. Response content: upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection termination.
Could you help me with figuring out this?

When checking this challenge, I get an error stating that the quickContact Lightning Component could not be found. Including screenshots of the steps I took thus far. Any advice would be appreciated!

1. The Lightning component must be named quickContact (this comes as part of the package, confirmed in picture below)
User-added image

2. Create a new action with Label Quick Contact and Name Quick_Contact on the Account object that invokes the quickContact component. (confirmed in picture below)
User-added image
3. Add the appropriate interfaces to the quickContact component. (Hint: there are two.) (used the implements force:lightningquickaction AND the force:hasrecordid on line 1, confirmed in picture below)
User-added image

4. Add the action to the Account Layout page layout. (added in picture below)
User-added image