• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Mozilla Thunderbird email client stores emails in an MBOX file but Microsoft Outlook doesn't support Mbox file. To import emails from Mbox file into Outlook you need to convert Mbox file into PST format. 

To convert MBOX to PST (https://www.vsoftware.org/mbox-converter.html) file vMail MBOX Converter is one of the easy to use and effective tool. This tool is capable to recover all emails from Mbox file with all emails properties like To, CC, BCC, Date-Time, Subject & Attached Files. (You can preview all recovered email data in the software before starting conversion). After that, you can easily export all emails to Outlook PST file and other formats like MSG, EML, EMLX & HTML. Email migration option to Office 365 is also available in this MBOX Converter. To access all emails you just need to import the PST file using Import/Export wizard in Outlook.

Learn More- https://www.vsoftware.org/blog/export-thunderbird-emails-to-outlook.html

User-added image

How do I export EML files TO MSG in Mac system
I have to convert my 3000 .eml files into MBOX format. I have searched many tools for converting it but they are not converting my
all .eml files into MBOX format there are not only 3000 but they are lot more if I will use that tool then they will take a lot of
time to convert. If anyone knows about to convert multiple of EML files at once then tell me soon, please.

Thanks,
John Carlos
If Someone know that how to change EML file into MBOX File Format then please I request you that tell me as soon as possible because I have an uergent required to convert it for my bussines purpose and they are lots of.

thanks,

sandy clay
eSoftTools EML to MSG Converter Software has provid free demo version to recover eml file and convert into msg file smoothly. This tool easily EML to MSG recovery software remain with GUI and support non-English language and convert complete EML record to MSG document. It support all version upto 2016 and windows 10.

Read More:- EML to MSG Converter
User-added image
First of all you need to export Thunderbird emails to MBOX file. After that downlaod and install Advik MBOX to PDF Converter. Now follow the below steps to convert thunderbird mbox to pdf files;
  1. Launch tool and add mbox file
  2. Choose output target location
  3. Click convert
Done! No other method can beat this one. The tool will quickly convert MBOX to PDF format without leaving any drawbacks.
Highlight features of this application
  • Single user interface
  • File naming option
  • Support Multiple language
  • Convert mbox to pdf with attachments
  • Preserve key elements
Conversion of  Thunderbird MBOX file to PST format is the best possible solution for users to open MBOX file in Outlook. It is the perfect solution for users to resolve the frequently asking query. MBOX to PST Converter makes all the task easier for users to move their Thunderbird data to Outlook in few seconds.
If you are struggling to import MBOX to Outlook 2013, then use ZOOK MBOX to PST Converter for direct and simple conversion of data. It is an authentic solution by which users can instantly convert MBOX to Outlook PST format. This enables user to import MBOX file to any version of Outlook i.e. Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.

Key Features of MBOX to PST Converter
  • Bulk convert MBOX to PST format.
  • User-friendly Interface of the tool.
  • Complete Conversion from MBOX file to PST.
  • Maintains data integrity and Email formatting.
  • Fully supportable to any MBOX file i.e. Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Eudora, Entourage and many more.
Simple Steps to Convert MBOX to PST File
The entire MBOX to PST Conversion will be done in just 2 simple steps as described below: -
  • Download ZOOK MBOX to PST Converter.
  • Select MBOX File/Folder.
  • Choose Destination location.
  • Press Convert Button.
I recently migrated from Windows Mails to Outlook 2010. How do I import the EML files to MS Outlook file format? Dragging the EML files to an Outlook folder does not work. Is there any other effective solution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Export your MBOX Mac files into Outlook PST format easily using Apple Mac Mail Converter tool.This tool can keep data intact during conversion and support MBOX files created by Apple and 20 other email clients. This tool can do bulk conversion of Apple Mac files into Outlook and let you attach PST file directly to MS Outlook. This tool supports all versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2003,2007,2010,2013 and even 2016.It works well on all Windows Operating Systems and has a demo version free of cost.

Mac MBOX To Outlook PST
With EML to MBOX  Converter software, you can efficiently get all your inaccessible, damaged or corrupt emails from MS Exchange EML  database files. This is result-oriented and prominent recovery utility which assists users to turn damaged EML  files into MBOX files directly.

Hello,

Take wonderful Shareware EML to PST Converter software which smoothly converts Outlook Express EML files into MS Outlook PST file format. Our solution will helpful for outlook users those who want to open EML files into the Outlook PST environment without losing any information from them.

This tool converts both EML/EMLX to PST and you can convert multiple EML files to PST format. It extracts all the essential email components like To, Bcc, Cc, Sent, From, Received, Attachments, etc. Also convert different types of mails Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird and Apple email and uses EML to PST file format.

To know more information, visit to:  http://clickfordownlaod.blogspot.in/2017/02/eml-to-pst-converter-tool.html
Recoveryfix for MBOX to PST software is developed with an advanced option to browse and add several MBOX folders at a time to perform migration into the desired file format. Few notable features:
  1. Add a Folder Contains MBOX files
  2. Convert several MBOX files into PST, EML and MSG.
  3. Preview Emails with intact Mail Properties
  4. Preview and Export Email Attachments
  5. Easily export MBOX file to Office 365 Account
  6. All Outlook Versions Supported

Read more : http://mboxtooutlook.blogspot.com/2016/12/how-to-migrate-data-from-mbox-to-office-365-platform.html

OR

http://www.recoveryfix.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/
Regain EML to PST software :-  Most powerful Software to repair damage EML file data and gives you idea how to convert EML to PST file.this utility which have been convert all multiple EML files of different email client like Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird to PST file format.

Moreover, you can save the converted mailbox items to an existing PST file or new PST file.This Software solves a common problem when switching mail programs or computers: e-mail clients store messages in their own formats which are incompatible with Microsoft Outlook.The software also enables you to preview the repaired mailbox items before actually saving them.This software Supports almost all versions of MS Windows and MS Outlook.

Get more detail click here :- Click here
I am facing trouble to convert my MBOX data to PDF and I am unable to find an absolute application which can smoothly perform the task. Can anybody suggest me a solution for this which can do complete migration without any data loss?