• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to create a basic Sforce control within Salesforce.com across two objects: Accounts and a Custom Object.

When I create the control based off the Custom Object, I am able to merge in all the Custom Object fields without problem, including the associated Account ID.

However, when I tried to bring in the Associated Account fields, no Account data comes across. What I I've been told is...

"When you use a custom object you cannot use the basic joins that are in the system. What you have to do is to use your sControl such that it rus a query based off of the Account ID that you will have in the custom object. Since you have the ID, you will be able to bring back any of the other Account fields that you wish to use with a query to the API."

This is where I need some help...What do I need to enter in the SForce control to accomplish this? I'm looking for a sample of what to enter in the Sforce "HTML" body that would allow access to the Account Fields from the Sforce Control associated to a Custom Object.

Thanks,

Dan
  • April 18, 2005

I need to implement Salesforce.com in a company that has LDAP Directory Services as a corporate standard.  I can Imagine that this is a very usual requirement in corporations. Have anyone done this integration before ?  Does anyone knows if Salesforce.com has special librarys or modules to do this ?

To Salesforce Staff : any plans to offer this feature in the future ?

Marcelo