• Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to execute this SOQL query

select Name, Street, State, PostalCode, Country, Phone, Fax, City, Division, ComplianceBccEmail, DefaultAccountAndContactAccess, DefaultCalendarAccess, DefaultCaseAccess, DefaultLeadAccess, DefaultLocaleSidKey, DefaultOpportunityAccess, DefaultPricebookAccess, FiscalYearStartMonth, LanguageLocaleKey, MaxActionsPerRule, MaxRulesPerEntity, PrimaryContact, ReceivesAdminInfoEmails, ReceivesInfoEmails, UsesStartDateAsFiscalYearName, WebToCaseDefaultOrigin from Organization where ID = 'xxxxxxx'

Up until today this query has worked fine. Today we ran across a client which resulted in the following exception being thrown.

INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'Organization' is not supported.

When I used the SForce Explorer I can see that this particular org does not have an Organization object.

a). What would cause this?
b). Is this something that the site administrator did consciously? If so, in which object should I look for this information?

Thanks in advance for your help

Hi, I have been working with OneSource to install their Managed package into salesforce we have Unlimited Edition and I keep receiving errors:

Install Failed: Please fix the following errors

Reached maximum number of indexes allowed for custom fields. Account.OSKeyID_c:reached maximum number of indexes allowed for custom fields.

I understand I cannot remove any indexed field for our managed packages, but is there a way to go through salesforce to find all of the External ID fields and see if I Can remove them instead of going field by field to see if there is one w/external id listed?

I thought with Unlimited Edition of Salesforce it didnt have a max limit of index fields?

Thanks

• December 17, 2009