• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We've noticed that some emails we send through the new Email to Case facilities are not routed properly. After doing a little digging around it appears that the logic in salesforce depends on the correct email headers being supplied in the emails that are sent up to SFDC.

Since we do notcontrol the email headers that are being sent to us and thus sent to SFDC...it made me wonder:

What are the exact email header values that the API is looking for to correct route emails via the email-to-case facilities?

Can someone provide a list?

Thanks,
- B
  • July 13, 2005
Hi,

I have a requirement to update multi-select picklist custom fields using the sforce 5.0 API. I have read the API docs and see that you can query multi-select picklists using a semi-colon delimited list, but I do not see references about add/update.

I'm curious to know if you can also using semi-colon delimited strings to update multi-select picklists? If so, how does the update work? Are all the values in the existing multi-select picklist replaced with whatever is in the new semi-colon delimited string? All the values in the new semi-colon delimited string just appended to existing multi-select picklist?

An insight is appreciated.

Thanks,
Brent
  • April 07, 2005

Hi!

Has anyone had expierence (or is it possible) to add, update and delete items in custom related lists using the sforce API?  Essentially my problem (requirement!) is this...

I need to create two related lists (much like Open Activities and Activity History) in which one list contains all the "active" or "open" items and the other list is simply an archive of "inactive" or "closed" items from the first list.

Via the sforce API, I would like to 1) be able to move records from one list to the other and visa versa, based on statuses I define and 2) update the individual records in the related list - no matter if they are in the "active" or "archive" list.

I know this is possible through the Open Activities and Activity History standard related lists using whatever status is assigned the "IsClosed" attribute, but my requirement is to create custom related lists - but provide the same functionality as Open Activities and Activity History.

Anyone have any insight?

• April 06, 2005

Hi, guys!

I need to maintain subject somehow. But I didn't find any advices about how to do that in documentation. What I need to do is to check if specified user (profile) has permission to change recordtype of accounts from one value to another. Any advices and comments are appreciated .

• November 08, 2004