• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I would like to monitor a date field in a custom object and generate an alert - X days before that date. For example, in a Project Management custom object, I would like to generate an alert 7 days before a scheduled project milestone.

Is it possible using SalesForce.com technology - without using any external server/coding? Does SF.Com have any plans to provide such a facility in near future?

Thanks in advance,
Hi,
I am trying to put together a formula field (with HYPERLINK) that takes me to other URL. I am trying to pass 'Id' of the object - but for some reason, when I click on that link the new URL comes without the actual value, i.e. the parameters are not substituted with actual values. This is what I am doing:

HYPERLINK("/mail/mmchoose.jsp?retURL=%2F{!Id}&1={!ContractNumber} &id={!Id}", "Create Contract")

I am sure I am ignoring something very obvious, but I am unable to get it. Any help here would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks in advance,
Hi,
How do I remove 'Brought to you by sForce' from the HomePage?

Thanks in advance,

:)
Hi,
I need to invoke MS-Word from within SF application. I know, I can do it by using simple ActiveX in HTML.

How can I do that in SF application?

Any help here would be greatly appreciated,

Novice
Hi,
I need to implement version control in attached 'Documents'. Do we have any APIs that allow me implement following functionality?

- Check-in a document
- Check0out a document
- Version a document

Any help here would be grealy appreciated,
Hi,
I am building a bunch of custom objects in my application, however I am unable to use the fields in those custom objects for following:

- Searching
- Setting up Workflow rules
- Reporting

Can anybody help me here?

Thanks in advance

Hi,
How do I remove 'Brought to you by sForce' from the HomePage?

Thanks in advance,

Is there any way to do a redirect, instead of a popup window using a HYPERLINK formula? I'm referencing an Scontrol, so would like it to behave like a Custom Link with an scontrol that uses parent.frames.

Thanks,
Ryan

Message Edited by Grinster650 on 12-08-2005 01:16 PM