• 5 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
trying to use sforce-php samples from sforce.  I installed PHP 5.1.2 on a Microsoft machine with IIS.  Changed the PHP.ini file in c:\windows and added extension=php_soap.dll, installed the SSL library files and updated the system path as described in PHP 5 setup (php.html).  Uploaded http://localhost:[port]/sforce-php/samples/login.php  to my web server, and got the following fatal error Fatal error: Class 'SoapClient' not found in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sysdev\sforce-php\soapclient\SforceBaseClient.php on line 57.  Also, have other errors such as : Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sysdev\sforce-php\samples\header.inc:9) in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sysdev\sforce-php\samples\login.php on line 30

Could anyone help this newbie out?  What am I missing?  Soap client? Where could I get one?

Thanks in advance
  • April 17, 2006
trying to use sforce-php samples from sforce.  I installed PHP 5.1.2 on a Microsoft machine with IIS.  Changed the PHP.ini file in c:\windows and added extension=php_soap.dll, installed the SSL library files and updated the system path as described in PHP 5 setup (php.html).  Uploaded http://localhost:[port]/sforce-php/samples/login.php  to my web server, and got the following fatal error Fatal error: Class 'SoapClient' not found in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sysdev\sforce-php\soapclient\SforceBaseClient.php on line 57.  Also, have other errors such as : Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sysdev\sforce-php\samples\header.inc:9) in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sysdev\sforce-php\samples\login.php on line 30

Could anyone help this newbie out?  What am I missing?  Soap client? Where could I get one?

Thanks in advance
  • April 17, 2006
Hi, everytime I try any of the menu commands I get the message

"The macro c:\Documents and Settings\MCTURNANJ\Local Settings\Temp\sforce_connect.xla'!sfDescribeAndQuery' cannot be found"

I have uninstalled & reinstalled the Addin multiple times. I have tried uninstalling the Office toolkit.

Much appreciation & thanks in advance for helping me resolve this.