• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I would like to have a user click a button in Excel and have the code upload 1 to 3 rows.  (
Even 1 row would be great.  I have searched but I find vague answers to this solution.  The instruction guide eludes to the batch insert, but I can't find any examples.

Thanks a bunch

Is it possible to view Salesforce data in Microsoft Access, either directly or alternatively by e.g. using VBA and automation to login and refresh an Excel spreadsheet linked to a Salesforce report via the addin?
Hi
I have a BeginDateTime and a EndDateTime also with a time offset in Hours.  Is there a formula where I can take the EndDateTime subtract the BeginDateTime + the TimeOffset in hours to get a total time.  Here is an example

BeginDateTime 11/1/06 9:35 PM
EndDateTime 11/1/06 11:45 PM
TimeOffset = 2

So I want to take 11/1/06 11:45PM - (11/1/06 9:35PM + 2hrs) should get calculated number field of .17 for the total hours or 10 minutes.

here is what my formula looks like now
(({!End_Date__c} - ({!Begin_Date__c} +  {!Time_Offset__c})   )     * 24
Thank you
When I open a Word attachment externally on my computer with the office toolkit installed, the salesforce.com plugin appears normally, and i can login, out, and insert merge fields.

However, when i view the attachment from *within* the salesforce.com environment (i.e. the word document opens up inside a salesforce.com controlled browser when i click on view attachment from within salesforce), the plugin is gone.  Why is this?  This seems inconsistent. Is there a way I can make the plugin appear when a word attachment is viewed from within salesforce?  I need to have this plugin or any other custom plugins I develop to appear or it is meaningless and forces the user to open the word attachment external to salesforce... Please help.