• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to run a report on profile with all the page layouts in that profile? 
  • July 30, 2006
I'm trying to figure out how to sync multi-day events from an external calendar with SFDC, which doesn't support multi-day events, and looking for best practices. Has anyone done this? How does Outlook Edition handle this situation?

Thanks!
-Charlie

ps. And put me down for a feature request: support for multi-day events. :-)
  • July 27, 2006
Is it possible to change the logo in our SFDC to our own companies? If so any help on how to do so is certainly appreciated!

Cheers,

bhensal
We're implementing email-to-case and everything's going pretty well. However, there is some concern about emails going to closed cases. Our support staff would like a case to be automatically reopened when a new email arrives.

I've looked into doing this via escalation but I can't find a way to make it happen. Email-to-case runs as a separate user used only for automation, so I thought I could trigger an escalation rule when the automation user adds an email. On further inspection, it looks like the case itself is never modified by the automation user, only the email, so there's no criteria availble to trigger the escalation.

I also considered an independent process that periodically combs the database for new email and verifies that the emails are attached to non-closed cases. It could reopen those that were closed. However, there's a race condition. If the email comes in and is read by a user, the email could be marked read before the case is reopened.

Anyone have a solution for this? Do you simply rely on the users to re-open the case if the email warrants it? I'm not convinced its terribly important, but the users feel strongly about it. Its our last major roadblock to SalesForce acceptance by the support staff.
Looking to fill an open position (full-time) in the Northern New Jersey

Job Description
As a member of the Salesforce.com Center of Excellence team, this person will be responsible for responding to users with problems that may occur with their salesforce.com. This small dynamic team, in multiple shifts, is responsible for support 12 hours a day 5 days a week for our associates in the USA and Canada.

This person will answer associate calls, emails & cases, assist in isolating problems and walk-through corrective steps with the associate. These issues may be system or process related. This person will also be responsible for documenting problems for escalation to Salesforce.com support and resolutions for distribution to the field.

In addition the Center of Excellence will handle Change Management for the system where configuration changes impact multiple business units. This will also include doing mass data imports and assisting with new implementation configuration.

Successful candidates will learn how to effectively handle many calls, process them efficiently, and help build a world-class Client Services organization.
  • May 11, 2006
Urgent need for a Salesforce.com Analyst/Administrator. Will help relocate if necessary.

Radley Clothier
(816)-373-2222
radley@acrecruiting.com
We are a high end consulting services firm looking for a talented sales administrator with specific skills in salesforce.com and a proven background as a sales administrator. This role is based in Dallas Texas.

Please respond to message board with an email you can be reached at.