• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to be able to offer a choice of a free, "Lite" version as well as a paid "Full" version of my app.
I want to maintain only one code base, and my app will handle disabling the "full" version's features that are not included in the "Lite" version, based upon the end client's flag in my database and/or referencing information from the Salesforce/AppExchange/AppStore API ...

Is it possible to create just one dev account, and one mangaged package that will allow for both styles of the application to be available/listed? or will I have to create two managed packages [under two dev accounts] ((or only list the free style, and ask within it if they would like to upgrade, and handle the sales myself?))

I want to be able to offer a choice of a free, "Lite" version as well as a paid "Full" version of my app.
I want to maintain only one code base, and my app will handle disabling the "full" version's features that are not included in the "Lite" version, based upon the end client's flag in my database and/or referencing information from the Salesforce/AppExchange/AppStore API ...

Is it possible to create just one dev account, and one mangaged package that will allow for both styles of the application to be available/listed? or will I have to create two managed packages [under two dev accounts] ((or only list the free style, and ask within it if they would like to upgrade, and handle the sales myself?))

Hi,

Automatic creation of Leads in my License Management Organization (LMO) for each installation of my managed package is a wonderful feature.

Is this a totally FREE feature? Are there any costs involved in implementing this?

Thanks in Advance,
Sanal
  • May 26, 2007