• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've created a custom object, let's say Object1__c and I have another custom object called Object2__c.

Object1__c had a custom field text field called BrandName;

Object2__c is a child of Object1__c. 

Can I pass the contents of BrandName to a custom field in Object2__c?

Thanks!

Hello,everyone:

I have met a question:

testStudent.Birthday__c = Convert.ToDateTime("2000/02/03");

Birthday__c is the Date type field, but I can't save it, is there anyone can give some advises?

Sincerely

skyfj

• September 14, 2009
HI, I've got a workflow that is evaluating to false and I have no idea why.  Can you help?

OR (
          ISNULL(Guest_Name__r.Most_Recent_Reservation__c),
          Guest_Name__r.Most_Recent_Reservation__r.Departure_Date__c < Departure_Date__c
       )

Value(s) Found: Departure_Date__c=2008-11-11 00:00:00, Guest_Name__r.Most_Recent_Reservation__c=null, Guest_Name__r.Most_Recent_Reservation__r.Departure_Date__c=null

Criteria evaluates to false?!?!?

Substitute the Values Found in the formula and get this:
OR (
          ISNULL(null),
          null < 2008-11-11 00:00:00
      )

Why isn't this evaluating to true!?!?!

Thanks,
-mb
  • October 24, 2008
Hi,

Is it possible to configure salesforce developers edition for mobile users. I see that "Apex Mobile User" licenses are available but there doesn't appear to be any check box on the user configuration screen to enable this feature. I downloaded the mobile client on a pocket pc device but an unable to log in.

Is it possible to do what I am trying to do? If so what am I missing?

Many thanks,

Kevin
  • December 14, 2007
I just want to do simple tasks, this program wants to you take an extra 100 steps to one thing.

I want to add the same  task to about 100 leads, that I have in an excel file, which I am about to import.
I dont want to go into all 100 leads and add the same task, I want to do it one time. 
any help?????
I've created a custom object, let's say Object1__c and I have another custom object called Object2__c.

Object1__c had a custom field text field called BrandName;

Object2__c is a child of Object1__c. 

Can I pass the contents of BrandName to a custom field in Object2__c?

Thanks!
Are home page and custom layouts packagable to the AppExchange via the upload process?  I didn't see this available as an option when I packaged my app for upload, even when trying to manually include components that were not picked up by the default package assembler.  The layouts in my standard objects were copied ok, but not custom layouts I had setup in my Home Page Layout under the Setup tab...