• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello there,

I am creating an s-controls with a multi select picklist.  As an example the picklist contain: "aa", "ab", "ac", "bb", "bc"......

Now the same valuse in the picklist exist in user table as "employee number"

my question is from a s-controls page how can i get an array of user table so i can compare the picklist with the user table's employee number?

Thank you guys.
Hellow there,

Does anybody know how to access SF database from VB6? 

What I am trying to do is make a program in VB6 so you can login, logout, view case files and edit case files.

Thank you,
Hello there,

can anyone help me with creating custom S-Control Form?  Possiblely an example of it.

Here is what i am tring to make in form.
input box for contract name
input box for contract link

Thank you,
Hellow there,

Does anybody know how to access SF database from VB6? 

What I am trying to do is make a program in VB6 so you can login, logout, view case files and edit case files.

Thank you,
Hello there,

can anyone help me with creating custom S-Control Form?  Possiblely an example of it.

Here is what i am tring to make in form.
input box for contract name
input box for contract link

Thank you,
I am trying to display the account name when fetching the data from the Event table. The code works on the development environment but does not work on the live URL. The problem is with Please find the code snippet below:

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2 src="/js/session.js"></SCRIPT> <SCRIPT src="/soap/ajax/8.0/connection.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT> <SCRIPT src="/js/functions.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT> <SCRIPT src="/js/setup.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT> <SCRIPT src="/js/roletreenode.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT> <SCRIPT src="/js/sfdcPage.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>  <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<script language="JavaScript1.2" src="/js/session.js"></script>
<script src="/soap/ajax/8.0/connection.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/functions.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/setup.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/roletreenode.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/sfdcPage.js"></script>
<title></title>
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 7.1">
<meta name="vs_targetSchema" content="http://schemas.microsoft.com/intellisense/ie5">
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
var qResult = sforce.connection.query("Select Subject, What.Name, ActivityDate, Owner.FirstName FROM Event");
if (qResult.size > 0) {
var records = qResult.getArray('records');
 for (var i = 0; i < records.length; i++) {
 var objRS = records[i];
 //document.write(objRS.Subject+" - "+objRS.ActivityDate);
 //document.write(objRS.What.Name+" - "+objRS.ActivityDate);
 document.write(objRS.Subject+" - "+objRS.ActivityDate+" - "+objRS.Owner.FirstName+" - "+objRS.What.Name);
 document.write("<br>");
 }
}
</script>
<body>
</body>
</html> <SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2 src="/js/session.js"></SCRIPT> <SCRIPT src="/soap/ajax/8.0/connection.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT> <SCRIPT src="/js/functions.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT> <SCRIPT src="/js/setup.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT> <SCRIPT src="/js/roletreenode.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT> <SCRIPT src="/js/sfdcPage.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT> <meta content="Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 7.1" name=GENERATOR> <meta content=http://schemas.microsoft.com/intellisense/ie5 name=vs_targetSchema> <SCRIPT language=JavaScript> var qResult = sforce.connection.query("Select Subject, What.Name, ActivityDate, Owner.FirstName FROM Event"); if (qResult.size > 0) { var records = qResult.getArray('records'); for (var i = 0; i < records.length; i++) { var objRS = records[i]; //document.write(objRS.Subject+" - "+objRS.ActivityDate); //document.write(objRS.What.Name+" - "+objRS.ActivityDate); document.write(objRS.Subject+" - "+objRS.ActivityDate+" - "+objRS.Owner.FirstName+" - "+objRS.What.Name); document.write("
"); } } </SCRIPT> <meta content="Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 7.1" name=GENERATOR> <meta content=http://schemas.microsoft.com/intellisense/ie5 name=vs_targetSchema> <SCRIPT language=JavaScript> var qResult = sforce.connection.query("Select Subject, What.Name, ActivityDate, Owner.FirstName FROM Event"); if (qResult.size > 0) { var records = qResult.getArray('records'); for (var i = 0; i < records.length; i++) { var objRS = records[i]; //document.write(objRS.Subject+" - "+objRS.ActivityDate); //document.write(objRS.What.Name+" - "+objRS.ActivityDate); document.write(objRS.Subject+" - "+objRS.ActivityDate+" - "+objRS.Owner.FirstName+" - "+objRS.What.Name); document.write("
"); } } </SCRIPT>
I have used the API to populate a drop down list for the Contacts, this is in a form that is used for Web-to-Case.   When submitting to the queue, all goes well except the Contact Name is not inserted into the case record.  On the debug page which shows the values passes it does show the Contact Name which was selected from the drop down list.  Also, oddly the email generated populates the Contact Name that was selected on the Web-2-Case form but it does not go into the case record.

Are there any known issues for this web-to-case for the contact field?

Thanks!